Ratings for Dr. William Fowler

There is a reason he's been my GP since 2002 when I moved to Cow Town. Well rounded family doctor. Recommended my now hubby go to him, friends, colleagues, members in community and beyond. They have and not regretted it and thanked me for the recommendation. He has that small town demeanor, personal, compassionate/empathetic, knowledge, professional and respectful.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Fantastic family Doctor! Takes his time, listens to what's going on and explains what he's doing and what he's looking for

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

The best family DR out there takes the time with you

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I've seen a lot of doctors and Dr. Fowler is hands-down the best. He very clearly cares about his patients, listens to their concerns and is never judgemental in any way. Even though I live on the other side of the city, I will never change doctors because this man is just the best. His staff are also amazing, friendly and lovely people who I feel like take a genuine interest in me as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Fowler is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and attentive to his patients needs. I'm surprised to read people find his staff rude - that has not been my experience at the Shawnessy Superstore location.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Fowlers since he first moved to Calgary. He is definitely the best you can get. Extremely knowledgeable, always courteous and polite. He knows his stuff and l have complete confidence in him. He's thorough and always takes as much time as you need to make sure all questions are answered and everything gets resolved. I never feel rushed and l always leave feeling reassured that my issues are taken care of. I feel lucky to have him as a family physician and honestly, he is one of the best doctors I've ever met. No complaints here.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

He is as good as you are ever going to see for a family physician. I started going to Dr. Fowler 14 years ago when I moved to Calgary and consider myself extremely fortunate to have him as my physician. He is very attentive and caring and listens very well. He never hesitates to give you a referral if specialized expertise is required and he is careful and detailed when explaining medical issues to his patient. The reception and support staff are not the best but I don't go there to see them.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Fowler is amazing. Absolutely amazing. Always on time, never rushes me, and so kind and soft spoken. I have anxiety about going to the doctor, but he puts me at ease. He is thorough, and genuinely cares. Any time he feels like he isn't the best advice for a specific problem, he'll refer you out to a specialist, as well as follow up on those appointments to make sure you're cared for. He also takes wonderful care of my children. His front desk staff are not always nice. Just ignore them. I have never waited for an appointment with him. He is also able to get you in same day. He usually saves a few appointments every day - you just have to call early in the morning. It will be a sad day when he retires!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

It was a lucky lucky day when we received a card in the mail saying there was a new doctor in our neighbourhood accepting patients and it was Dr. Fowler. He is very caring and non-judgemental and listens to every complaint seriously. Appointments are always punctual and when I am in the appointment, I feel I have his full attention and I never feel like he's rushing me through to get to the next patient. I love Dr. Fowler.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr Fowler is a wonderful physician, have been a patient for many years. The front line clinic staff are very unprofessional and rude. Observed poor treatment towards patients over the years. It's going to take some management changes to the culture. Such a shame.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016