Ratings for Dr. Kanchan Basi

Have to agree. She's extremely rude, and I also question her knowledge. Seems like I have to research everything myself and request specific treatment. She has made a couple of major errors in my treatment, does not apologize. Yet seems to get insulted and angry with me when I brought them to her attention. No apologies, just an attitude and veiled threats. I requested info from her, 5 months ago. I had to locate the info for her, provided her all the info. She forgot about the request and lost all the information it took me days to gather. It's 5 months later and I'm still battling with her. She's an idiot. If you need any detailed or special care forget it.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

she was very rude, spent very little time with the patient. she hung up on me whyen i was trying to question her knowledge of medical choice. she hung up on me!!!!!!!!! she should go back to her country she is no good for any one here.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010