Ratings for Dr. Keyvan Hariri

Dr. Keyvan Hariri, is by far one of the most caring, compassionate, and extremely intelligent physicans I have ever met in my life!!! He is extremely dedicated to his work as a doctor both in family practice as well as to volunteering his time with humanitarian efforts across the globe! Dr. Hariri geniuenly cares for his patients, and it's represented the minute he says "Hello". He is an extremely valuable asset to the Providence Medical Institute team located in Manhattan Beach, CA and I am so thrilled to call him my own!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Keyvan Hariri is one of theBetsyt in his field! He is compassionate, humble, an amazing listener, and extremely intelligent! I feel so blessed to have found a doctor like him!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I've seen Dr. Hariri a few times. Always patient and helpful. I am most thankful for his help in eliminating my several years of nasal spray use. Haven't used the stuff since that appointment.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

I got severely ill after receiving a flu shot and I saw this doctor and he swore a vaccine couldn't hurt me. Apparently he thinks mercury and aluminum are okay to have injected into your body. I've been disabled due to that flu shot for years now and just finally found help after all this time. If this doctor would have been honest and understood what is actually in a vaccine and how it affects the human body I could have began treatment long ago and saved years of my life and a lot of the damaged I've sustained over the years.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010