Ratings for Dr. Richard Johnson

Both my wife and I have been a patient of Dr. Johnson since 2014, in that time he has been very accurate and brutally honest about the recommended treatment and advice. Some of you need hand holding or a unicorn ride in order to feel satisfied, I'm telling you what you need is to put on your adult pants and get with the program. Take a tour of a local nursing home and see if this is where you want to be in time, ignore your health and well being and it'll be too late. Cry about this or that, you're doing well as a result, listen and walk the talk.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

One strange Dr.Must have seen him 20 times in 13 years and he was great at the start but got progressively harder to understand/communicate with in the last 3 years.I don't go there anymore.And the receptionist must be his chick on the side cause they keep her around,she's very rude.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr. Johnson is extraordinary person who is very honest , amazingly knowledgeable and has holistic approach for treatments, that you will never find with GPs: who part of health care corruption with pharmaceuticals companies, treating diseases not a person. We are lucky to have doctors like him! I am on bioidentical hormonal replacement therapy for 3 years with dr. Johnson and feeling good ! He also has stuff trained to explain and answer your questions if you have them.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr Johnson is good with hormonal issues. However he is stubborn and does not listen to you. He follows up with repeated blood work, which is great. But i feel like he can be missing out if he doesn't let you talk.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Johnson is a smart guy. He is the best doctor I have met in my life. Unfortunately I always have bad feeling coming to his clinic. His desk lady (Kathy) is very rude and unprofessional. I will not refer any friends to him because the way people are treated at the desk. If it is a privet business why keeping bad staff ?

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Johnson is a very knowledgeable physician. He stays current with new discoveries etc. He will get to the root of the problem. He is excellent with women's hormonal issues. He will not hesitate to refer to a specialist where necessary. He has been awful on the communication side. Based on other patients comments, it seems he is better with some people than with others. This inconsistency on the communication side isn't good. Despite how good he is technically, if he doesn't explain important medical issues and is sometimes rude to me, I will soon seek another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Johnson is amazing. Yes, he does not have a good bed-side manner - but honestly, it doesn't matter. He will order tons of tests for you and help you. I do wish that he talked to me more and explained things but he also tells you day 1 that you need to take charge of your own health and do your own reading, etc. He is legit and I won't see any other doctor as they only prescribe you prescription meds whereas Dr.J tries to find the root of the problem and help you through vitamins and lifestyle changes. His wife at the front desk comes across kind cold but I think they are both just a bit odd that way. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

He is a fantastic doctor. Keep calling, keep trying, you will eventually reach someone. Yes, today top doctors recommend 5000 IU of Vitamin D, especially if you are older, have heart issues, cancer issues, etc., etc. Dr. Johnson knows what he is doing and trust me, he is prescribing the latest and greatest from the top latest and greatest experts in North America. He is busy, there are lots of people waiting to see him. You get a big bang for your buck from this doctor. He is eccentric, different and perhaps even a little difficult. I don't give a dam because he is a fantastic, brilliant mind, and we are fortunate to have him in our city. Just don't get in his way when he is diagnosing and asking you questions. Let him do his thing, he knows what he is doing. Just zip it and let him think and do. That sweet little lady that handles the vitamins? That is Dr. Johnson's wife, who just happens to have a Ph.D. You can go somewhere else, but I guarantee you, you won't find a better doctor. Oh, and by the way, the vitamins are pharmaceutical grade and reasonably priced. You won't get a better deal anywhere. This doctor is a godsend and a lifesaver, literally and figuratively.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I am not convinced that this doctor really practices. When you call on the phone you get a message. NEVER an opportunity to make an appointment or to speak to even a receptionist. Is this an indication of how he treats potential patients? even his staff does not communicate.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

This man is the light of my life. He is a genius. I sm 63 years old and feel 40 years younger. I have been seeing him for about 6 years. Thank you Dr. Johnson for saving my life😊

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016