Ratings for Dr. Carla Nash

While in Kelowna, Dr. Nash performed a procedure on me, and was very knowledgeable and helpful. I have since moved to Calgary, and cannot even begin to see a GI doctor here despite having several Crohn's "flare ups". Perhaps, I will have to return to Kelowna to see this very fine and pleasant GI doctor if I can't get any help here. Kelowna is very fortunate to have Dr. Nash practicing there.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

After leaving a prior GIS doctor who caused multiple complications following a simple biopsy, Dr. Nash was a breath of fresh air. Professional, Very knowledgable, friendly, and does her homework prior to procedures. I have been through a lot of specialists and Dr. Nash ranks as one of the best in my experience!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Nash has been a thorough, supportive Gastroenterologist and I so much appreciate the ways in which she monitors my condition. I am, however, frustrated with the way her staff talk down to me when I call re the the appointment Dr Nash recommended to me. They talked to me in a "manage this patient" tone, reminded me of all the hundreds of patients waiting , which I understand completely, but their telling me to wait for a call that may take 6 months was in contrast to Dr Nash's recommendation for a colonoscopy within a reasonable time. I am a professional person myself and understand how these things work, and feel very disappointed that her staff treat patients this way.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Nash is the most compassionate and knowledgeable GI doctor I have seen in the past. She was quick to get to the bottom of why I was feeling so terrible. She was so good with my husband and I, she drew pictures and spoke in the English language, not doctor lingo. Loved her.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Nash is thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate. She is deeply engaged and seems to truly care about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr Nash is possibly one of the best Physicians I have seen. She is kind, compassionate and very knowledgeable, She takes the time to explain anatomy, draw pictures and answer all your questions and she always does any follow up that she feels is necessary. She always makes sure that your needs are met before you leave her office and I totally trust her descision making and recommendations.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

What a wonderful lady. Very kind and thorough. Fantastic !! Very knowledgeable and very nice. Highly recommend Dr Nash who is now in Kelowna BC

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

She was very punctual, very personable and made you at ease during the procedure. Came and checked on me and showed me my results asap.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr Nash is the best doctor I've ever had. She is kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable, dedicated and has played a tremendous role in putting my Crohn's disease into remission.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Nash is one of the best. Knowledgeable, kind,professional, and dedicated.My husband has been treated by her for 3 years for oesophageal cancer. We happily travel the 3 hours for treatment when help was not offered in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009