Ratings for Dr. Thomas Ying

Never rushes and listens to what u are saying. Wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Ying truly cares for his patients. I have seen him since I was little and he has always been kind to answer my family concerns. He is not a doctor to send you away even if he's fully booked and will try to fit you in when he is available. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

He's a good doctor, one that actually cares about his patients. That seems so rare these days. Some comments on here seem to be artificially stimulated against him. I can assure you he's good, as good as a human doctor can be.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

He has been my doctor for 25 year. He truly cares about his patients. Good listener too!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

My family and I were some of his very first patients when he opened up shop in Pickering. Status or money never really seemed to be at the forefront with Dr. Ying. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I was a patient of Dr Ying's, along with my entire family, for many years. He was always very nice, but I eventually got so frustrated with his lack of actual action I changed doctors. When I was about 19 I saw him frequently as I had worsening joint pain and GI problems. He always downplayed it, told me to take Advil or said I just had gas. After my own research I thought it may be due to Gluten Intolerance, but he refused to send me for tests. After switching doctors I did have the tests and found I AM allergic to Gluten, also after many other tests from a good doctor it was discovered I have a connective tissue disorder that was causing all my symptoms, and I'm now on the right meds to manage it. Aside from my experiences, most of my family have left his practice as he has misdiagnosed many times, once with fatal consequences as my family member ended up dying from cancer at age 43 as he did not take her complaints seriously, and by the time her cancer was found it was too late.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

He is very nice doctor, great doctor, he is working about taking care people, not thinking about money like other doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

All around great physician. He's been my doctor for the past 23 yrs.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

I have seen Doctor Ying for the past 21 years, he is fabulous and truly cares about his patients. His office is incredibly busy as he does not turn down any last minute emergency visits and this makes him rare. He is very dedicated and thorough and will perform all the necessary tests to get to the root cause.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

He is a very caring dr. and a great listener! He is on top of testing and taking precautions!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012