Ratings for Dr. Jeff Moss

Dr. Moss was easily the best doctor I have seen over my life time, he was my doctor since I was 3 years old. He was always the nicest, most caring doctor I have ever been too. He did not cut corners, he did not do half a physical and charge for a full one (2 others had done this too me before) he treated me like a human being not just another number. Was he the fastest? No, was his office the most organized? No. But I would wait as long as it took to see him because he was the best and he was a human being before a doctor and when it came to being a doctor he was great. Rest in peace Dr. Moss.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Outstanding doctor. I was shocked to learn of his passing, He will be truly missed. I don't thihk I will ever be able to find another family doctor like him.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

Dr Moss was a caring and terrific Doctor and friend. I was saddened to hear of his passing and will miss him dearly

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Firstly I wish to offer condolences to Jane, his daughter and son and all his other family and friends He was a very special man, a very special Doctor. I have been Dr Moss 17yrs. Never ever did I get in on time. Never ever did I care. I knew he was providing quality care to the person who had the prior appoin't and that he would take whatever time to took to do his job correctly and with compassion. He has also spent more that the 'allotted time slot'' You never left his office before you were ready. I have shed many tears wondering where I can find another doctor who I can feel so much trust in. Speaking to Dr. Moss was like speaking to a dear old friend that held all your confidences in a soft safe place. I doubt I will ever find another like you Dr. Moss. At his service it was brought up that at family functions etc he would introduce himself saying"Hi I'm jeff, how can I hel?. FUNNY in the office it was the same greeting, Hi, I'm Dr. Moss, How can I helf?

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

My husband and children and myself have been going to Doctor moss for 12 years. We all think the world of him. We are so sad about his passing and send our sympathy to his family. We have lost a great man and Doctor. He will be missed.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Moss for over 17 years. I will surely miss him and his advice. Even while I was away in college I would make the sometimes 3 hour drive and wait another hour or so in the waiting room, just because I knew he would take GREAT care of me. I am now expecting a baby of my own and I had always assumed he'd be there for me and my family. Our community has lost an AMAZING practictioner. I was deeply saddened to learn of Dr. Moss's death and I would like to express to my sincere sadness and sympathies to his family, friends, patients, and co-workers at this difficult time. He was an amazing doctor, person and friend.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

God Bless you and keep you! you will be missed..rest in peace..the community has lost one of the greats!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Dr. Moss was the most patient, kind loving person that i ever met, he is so skilled in his profession and will be dearly missed, I looked up to him as a Mentor and trusted him with my prize possesions-- My children, he will be dearly missed and Loved.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Dr. Moss was a very good doctor, he took the time to listen to you. Even if had to wait, the wait was worth it. RIP..thank you for all the good you did while you were here = (

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

Dr.Moss died two days ago I am told,check it out.He was a wonderful person and a very caring doctor.Joanne Helm

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009