Ratings for Dr. Jehangir Appoo

Amazing surgeon and we owe him everything for doing an incredible job on my dad's heart surgery. He was very attentive and caring with our family. We are forever thankful!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I'm alive and I have this man to thank.the rating questions are kind of misleading because I didn't have him for a Doctor for very long and only saw him a couple of times after the surgery. Some of the staff at the Foothills were excellent yet others were just putting in time.As far as knowledge, the guy did a quadruple bypass on me when he was originally supposed to give me a double so the go can think on his feet .I only have one thing to say to Dr.Appoo and that is thanks .

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I did extensive research. It wouldn't matter where I lived in North America. I would have wanted to come to Calgary to have him deal with my case. I am so very fortunate that he was my surgeon. He is gifted. He is creative. I truly owe him my life. Thank you Dr. Appoo. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

my only child would not be here if not for Dr. Appoo. Forever in your dept. Thank you for not letting him go...John and Cindy Bowman

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr. Appoo replaced an aortic valve and preformed a bypass on me in 2008. He may have done an excellent job inside my chest. But, I was unimpressed with his bedside manner. He showed no concern for my other physical and emotional issues, resulting in unnecessary scaring and continuing discomfort. Given the choice he will not be operating on me again.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

He was likely quite shocked when he got a look inside of my chest cavity. He was, by then, commited to nine hours of surgery with 7 or 8 procedures. My heart, and I, are functioning well. Thank you Doctor. And Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Did double cardiac bypass. Was very polite and knowledgeable. Explained everything before and after the surgery. Very professional and happy with how he presented himself.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Gifted, miracle doer, lifesaver. Couldn't have asked for a better Dr.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Appoo is without a doubt one of the most gifted surgeons in existence. I feel very fortunate and thankful to have had him for my aortic aneurysm and aortic valve replacement. The follow-up, after my surgery in 2012, has been absolutely superb. There are no words to describe how grateful I am to this truly gifted man. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He definitely gave me another chance at life. A.Neumeier.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Excellent surgeon. Explains all facets of surgery. Great repoire with patients. Doctors he works with, for after surgery care, are extremely competent and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013