Ratings for Dr. Kristen M. Grine

I've been one of Dr. Grine's patients for about 5 years and I couldn't imagine going to see another doctor. She's very attentive to your concerns and doesn't just give you lip service to make you feel better. She truly cares about your health and happiness. I can't recommend her strongly enough.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Dr. Grine is the best GP I've ever had. First, she's extremely competent, knowledgeable, and careful. *** Second, she treats my spouse and I (and our children, who also see her) as if we were her only patients—often making time for us in her (very!) busy schedule when we've got an urgent problem. *** She is extremely kind, and really listens to each of us. We have no doubt that she cares about us as people and not just patients/clients. She truly is an advocate for us—we feel that she's "in our corner," so to speak. She always makes sure we are comfortable with her treatment suggestions, and we've never left her office without feeling better about life. *** I recommend her without reservation and, as another commenter mentioned, would travel a long way to see her. It'll be a sad day if/when she or we ever leave(s) the area!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Best doctor my family has ever seen. Trust her completely not only with my health but my childrens. I don't ever want to lose this doctor, if she were to move to another state, I would very likely travel to see her.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

She is the greatest. My daughter and son-in-laws see her, as well as my grandchildren. She always has time to talk and is truly concerned about people, you're not just another patient. The world needs more doctors with her attitude, knowledge and compassion.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. Grine is absolutely amazing. She is thoughtful, sensitive, and has never made me feel rushed. I see her for me personally and for my young son, and she has always taken the greatest care to make sure she has done everything she can for us.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

Dr. Kristen M. Grine's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)