Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Keyes

Great doctor, horrible admin staff. Almost impossible to get through on the phone to make an appointment. You should not have to physically DRIVE to your doctor's office to make an appointment. Ridiculous! Get a multi-line switchboard, people!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Elizabeth has been our family physician for over 13 years now and I have had not one single issue. She is knowledgeable, polite, thorough and caring. She has always fit our children in same day if they have needed to been seen and is quick to arrange a referral if she feels you need one. Grateful to have her as our doctor!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about Liz. She has literally known me all my life, and treats both my boys as well. I have never experienced the slightest poor bedside manner, she listens very well and considers your opinion when coming to a resolution for a health issue. As for babies, she is amazing, I'm glad we have a family doctor that takes exceptional care of our children, if I was concerned at all there was rarely any waiting, she would see them right away, more often on the day of. Yes, the office is a bit difficult to get ahold of, but considering they have one secretary at the phone/ desk at a time servicing 3 doctors, it's understandable.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I would have to say I am generally unsatisfied when leaving the office of Dr. E. Keyes. If I come in with several issues she has usually solved them within 1-2 minutes by writing a prescription. I am currently trying to switch family doctors as I find her treatments are usually more reactive then proactive. She is also very uncomfortable and short when it comes to issues of sexual health. A doctor is the person you turn too when you have nowhere else to go and I often leave feeling like my issues are unresolved.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Her office staff would be my biggest complaint - it takes days to even get through to them and when you do they are rude and unhelpful. Today I called 125 times in the span of 45 minutes and still didn't get through. Dr Keyes is nice enough but as a 22 year old, she doesn't seem to take me seriously and often doesn't listen to my concern, even when the student clinic was concerned about abnormal cells...

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr. Elizabeth is an excellent family physician: a good listener, thorough, more than willing to answer any questions. I feel fortunate to have her as my Dr and our kids love her! People complain about time to get through to the office, or their wait time some days. Put it in perspective people and stop complaining! I am happy to wait to see Dr. Keyes and understand the demanding job she has. Happy, healthy patient who appreciates good care and a physician with such great integrity!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Elizabeth has been my family doctor for many years. I believe she is thorough and listens to what you are telling her and treats from there. I rarely have to wait more than a week to see her, and have gotten in the same day I called on occasion (emergencies). The only issude I "had" was waiting well beyond my appointment time to see her. This doesn't happen any more as I work close to the office and call b4 I leave to see if she is backed up and by how much (10/20 minutes, etc). I feel she "knows" me, I am not just a Medicare # to bill from. Fabulous doctor who also recently agreed to take my 74 year old mom on as a patient because her long-time doctor retired. 2 thumbs up!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

its absolutly impossible to get thru to their office . It takes a full day sometimes 2 just to be able to book your appoitment . They have to many clients and they dont know how to handle them .

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

Great Dr. she does not push medications, nore does she automatically refer you to a specialist she actually listens and gives good sound advice trys different avenues before jumping to medications and specialists. As for exams, she does brest exams, sends you for mamagrams all dependant on your health and family medical background. She has looked after myself and my children for years. She cannot help you if you don't explain your problem fully. I have never felt rushed by her, she is a very intelligent knowledgeable Dr.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

I would give Dr. Keyes an A+. She has looked after my children and I for over 15 years and she has been super! Very easy to talk to...never rushes you, even though her office waiting room is usually full. I feel that she listens and refers when necessary. I feel quite lucky to have such a kind, efficient, knowledgeable DR.!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011