Ratings for Dr. Madhavi Ampajwala

Dr Ampajwala is a very good Doctor and i have been with this doctor from last 9 months and i am absolutely fine with the help of her motivation and i am recommending this doctor to everyone and everyone can trust her.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

My husband and I have both been very pleased with village health partners and I have been especially pleased with Dr. Ampajwala! I visited about 6 doctors at different practices (physician, podiatrist, chiropractor, ect.) trying to find a reason for the 8 months to a year I had so many increasing health problems. I had symptoms of plantar fasciitis, joint pain similar to arthritis, neuropathy, digestive issues, worsening depression, weight gain even with working out and the list keeps going. After taking the time to hear my entire health story and doing an exam Dr. Ampajwala gave me a diagnosis that changed my health and life for the better! One visit was all it took for her to give my husband and I an answer to the increasing problems I was having!! Diet! What I was eating was causing everything!! Dr. Ampajwala told me I had an intolerance to gluten, and starches. After some blood work to be sure, she recommended I begin following the Wheat Belly Diet/lifestyle, along with adding certain vitamins I was deficient in to my daily intake. My husband I began eating the wheat belly way that following Monday and have seen amazing results over the last 10 months! Within about 3-4 weeks of eating wheat/grain/starch free I no longer experienced the neuropathy like symptoms, stomach/digestive pains, joint pain, and my depression lessened. I just went in for my yearly physical and since beginning the Wheat Belly journey I have lost 50 pounds with just the diet change no workouts at all!! My recent blood work shows that all of my levels are returning to their normal ranges as well. We are so thankful we found Dr. Ampajwalla at Village Health Partners! Not only has she helped to turn my life around for the better, but the staff is wonderful as well. They are always kind, helpful, and take time to listen to our concerns and questions. My husband and I strongly recommend this clinic if you are searching for new doctor!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Ampajwala is great. I highly recommend her to everyone. I have transfered my whole family there and couldn't be more pleased. She has such a wonderful bedside manor. I have seen a few of the other doctors in the practice an they have been great as well. This is a great practice to be a patient at. You can always get in the same day, or late in the evening, or even on Saturdays if you are sick.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

I've seen Dr. Ampajwala on a couple of occasions when my regular doctor was unavailable. I must say I was quite impressed. She's very knowledgeable and helped me out. I liked her and wouldn't mind seeing her again. I'd recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011