Ratings for Dr. Marina Behrad

Great doctor. Never had a better one before. Very uptodate. Very caring I would recommend her greatly!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

My husband & I recently moved to Indianapolis and my asthma attacks started right away. One of my coworkers recommended Dr Behrad. She brought my asthma under control in a couple of visit. I found her up to date on all my questions. She is a pleasure to visit. I highly recommend her to young professional.

Submitted July 31, 2012

I am surprised to see all the negative comments. I saw her at Med-Check and found her to be very attentive, very helpful and very friendly.

Submitted September 10, 2011

Hard to understand.not a good doctor. could not cure me. did not care.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Dr Behrad is an amazing doctor. I am nurse and she is top notch!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

I saw her at the Med-check. I loved her approach to my care. I am switching to her as my family doctor and I am going to try to convince my husband to switch too. She was very attentive to my needs as an older patient.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Behrad made me feel comfortable and listened to me as I expressed my concerns. I think younger adults don't feel the need to see a Dr.because we think of the Doctors our parents see, but Dr. Behrad helped me feel comfortable. She was bubbly and it was a pleasure to not have some stuffy Dr. who talked in terms no one can understand but Doctors. Overall good experience, I have found my new Dr for my family.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

I saw her at a medcheck for asthma symptoms. I was pregnant at the time and almost in the second trimester. She gave me a prescription for steroids and said they were safe during pregnancy. I called a pharmacist when I went home and decided it was a risk to the baby I didn't want to take. While I was uncomfortable, my asthma wasn't so bad that it warranted the risk of birth defects to my child. Perhaps she was right but both the pharmacist and I felt it wasn't a good idea. Perhaps she is better as a primary physician.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

I found her wonderfully attentive and kind,I am switching my mothers care from another doctor to her practice.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Excellent doctor. Takes the time to talk to you. Very informative as to any questions or concerns you might have. I've never had a better doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009