Ratings for Dr. Mohamad S. Kalou

This is a joke for a physician. I seen him for about 6 months, and every time you go you wait for hours upon hours just to get in the room and have him see you for literally for about 2 minutes tops! He doesn't listen to absolutely nothing you have to say and barely examines you. I can't believe they let this man practice medicine. Sometimes my prescriptions were already wrote out before I was even seen. The staff is incredible rude, referrals are never followed through with, and the care you receive is a joke!! I've never had such a disappointment in a doctor in my life. All he is there for is for your money nothing else!!!! He really needs someone to go in and investigate this man and his so called family practice business

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

People don't understand Dr. Kalou is one person, and he does great his staff is awesome they all are kind and care! I have been with him for years and he always took great care of me! Robin

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

THIS IS THE MOST UN-ORGANIZED OFFICE, WITH THE WORST EFFECTIVE/EFFECIENT STAFF. THEY LOST AND MIXED UP FILES,LIED TO THEIR PATIENTS DIRECTLY, AND NEVER ADDRESSED THE ISSUE I WENT TO BE SEEN FOR., AND MY SPOUSE WAS A PATIENT AS WELL AND WAS DONE EVEN WORSE, WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND A WHOLE DAY AT YOUR DOCTOR AND NEVER GET ANYTHING ACCOMPLISHED

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

we love dr kalou. he has gotten a lot better over these last first years. he drug screens everytime and treats whatever problem your there for at the time.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

This Dr. kalou is a quake all the way.. he will get you hooked on narcotics and just cut you off whenever he chooses! He doesn't car at all about his patients..they only have 4 chairs in his office and embody else waiting has to stand like a horse...you will wait 2 hrs every time you have to see him. And the staff is extremely rude...

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.He does not listen to what you have to say. He does not care abouy hid patients. He is never on time he is a quack.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2012

My experience with this doctor has thus far been HORRIBLE. I have been diagnosed with degenerative disc disorder fracture in L5 and wanted to receive REAL medical help concerning my severe back pain. All he was interested in doing was handing me Lortab after 1min meeting with me. After a couple times of him doing this I got so mad I ripped the prescription up ... he threw me out the office. No referrals, still in pain ... DO NOT GO HERE! He is only interested in your money and getting you high!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

I have fibromyalgia, a vascular necrosis in my right wrist, spinal degeneration, scoliosis, anxiety, depression, underactive thyroid, high cbirkenstock chronic back pain and top that off with ADD. When I first walked into Dr. Kalou's office I was barely functioning. He cared enough to listen and he completely changed my quality of life. He gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

His staff is horrible about refills. He DOES not hand out narcotics as these other patients reviled. Every time I have had issues he has always made me go through a series of test. I think maybe the patients aren't giving him enough information to diagnose with.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011