Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Bowser

Disgusting man. I think he is a drinker. Not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

He is a rude pompous jackass!! He's very demeaning. Worst "doctor" I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Honestly they are rude and unwilling to work with patients at all. He thinks he is pretty special because in the springs there are only 2 Drs that do this. I would find another Dr he is a joke

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Bowser thoroughly explained my condition and made sure that I understood it without talking down to me. He encouraged my questions and comments. He is easy going, even humorous – and put me at ease right away. I did not feel rushed as happens in some doctors’ offices.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

He is extremely unprofessional and demeaning when he speaks to you as a patient, he tells you it is impossible for you to have the symptoms you have and completely disregards everything you are saying, tells you that your expectations are completely unrealistic and he can't do anything to help you. As a patient who has suffered from migraines and memory problems I find it HIGHLY offensive that he told me "you sure can't remember very much about yourself can you?" in a condescending tone.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

This doctor has a superiority complex to rival that of Gregory House. He is full of himself to the point that it dominates the conversation. He refers to himself as a "pill guy" and basically insinuated that there was no other treatment for the ailment we were there for. This doctor also seems to have issues with women. Belittling the problems of some of his younger female patients. I wouldn't be comfortable bringing my daughter or wife to him for treatment. He has the beside manner of Donald Trump.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

The "dime on the dollar" comment about my being on Medicaid was so offensive I had to mention that his waiting room wasn't exactly full-so he must love Medicaid. And I was misdiagnosed by another doctor with MS, was tested by Dr. Bowser, AND DON'T HAVE IT. Just early onset Parkinsons. Applause....no.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Saw Dr Jeckle/Hyde 5 times, each time he was a pompous bully & rude to his office ladies in front of patients! During the Eeg he talked & babbled on most of it derogatory toward women's conditions, his opines on Medications, & insurance. Says my Eeg responses are; " hyper reflexive" but that could be because I am half naked in front of a strange man"... REALLY?!? sends the report back to my M.D. "Normal"... She sends me back, he again states "hyper reflex" in his physical exam suggests a MRI... IF I CAN AFFORD IT - Never mind I could be NEED IT! MRI comes back with an issue... He writes it on a prescription pad tells me "Google it"... That I will need to be under the care of a Neurologist & MRI's annually... Prescribes a medication says come back in 6 weeks. I come back... he get combative & dismissive about my MRI findings & completing some forms I AM PAYING $17 per form for him to complete!! Like how dare I waste his pompous time!! Then proceeds to complain about his being tired after being "on call" at Penrose over the weekend ... Parting shot being; "I might get to them (forms I paid for in addition to the visit) today or I may not... depends on how I feel since I have been up since 2am , welcome to my world! This guy has ease of appointment because he has an open schedule & I now understand why that is!! Will be seeking a 2nd opinion

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Do yourself a favor and see another neurologist. Worst doctor I've ever seen. Should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

The rudest dr ive ever met. I will never go back and ive never felt so disrespected.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Thomas E. Bowser's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)