Ratings for Dr. Mary R. Renard

Very nice, professional and staff very helpful. Great office enviroment.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2012

She is not very knowledgable at all. Refuses to refer you to a specialist and the office gets insulted if they find out you want a second opinion from a specialist. Excuse me!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

We take our kids to Dr. Renard and she is fantastic. She is so patient and caring with both my infant and my toddler. Taking time to answer all of my questions, Dr. Renard never makes me feel like my concerns are silly. We switched from a standard pediatric office to Broadlands Family Practice to begin seeing Dr. Renard. The quality of care we receive with her is FAR superior when compared to our old pediatrician. The staff is helpful and prompt. We are always able to get urgent or same day appointments with no problems. The offices are very clean and well kept. We are so pleased with Dr. Renard and highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

She was very helpful and so nice. I believe she spent most of her career as a nurse and went back to school later in life to become a doctor. I think it gives her a great perspective. I was also very comfortable sharing things with her that I may have been embarrassed to tell other doctors. She was completely non-judgmental.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Mary R. Renard's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)