Ratings for Dr. T Narine

The worst doctor i've had to date. Someone said something about arrogance...i agree, I noticed this right from my initial visits. What made me decide not to see her is her insensitivity during the time we were trying to get pregnant. My last visit was regarding some pains from pregnancy and a few other details. She basically told me there is nothing I can do to prevent a miscarriage, which is the last thing I wanted to hear. She gave me some forms and asked me to weigh myself etc and fill the rest out. Luckily my friend is also pregnant and gave me some recommendations supplied by her doctor.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

I for one am quite happy that this doctor is leaving Thunder Bay. I have never had a doctor before who doesn't seem to like to touch her patients. She is very unapproachable and made me feel like I was a nuisance for asking for certain tests. She is one doctor that you had better take a proactive approach otherwise I think that illnesses will be overlooked. I can't say I am sorry she is leaving, but thankful another doctor is taking over her patients.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

In all the years I have gone for a pap I have never had a doctor explain how much money she is being paid to perform this procedure on me..I find her very rude and unprofessional. Not sure why she feels the need to roll her eyes at her patients.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

poor bedside manner, comes across as arrogant and uncaring. I have seen her a few times and every now and then she seems to care, but she totally missed a serious illness because of her arrogance. Very-closed minded. She seems to be in this profession for the status, not out of a genuine care for people and their diversity.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

The positive comments on Dr. Narine not only surprises me but actually totally shocks me! From these comments I have to think that she chooses who she likes and who she doesn't. Myself, I am in the medical profession and just had a physical by this doctor. I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A CURSORY physical in my life ~ and she is fairly new out of school? Boggles my mind. She will book anything I ASKED for but does not initiate anything or follow up on previous reports such as a serious problem recently diagnosed that could be life threatening for me. I find her handy only to fill my prescriptions.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

I found Dr. Narine arrogant and am presently looking for a new doctor. Compassion is not her forte. I would prefer to wait to see a doctor then be rushed in and out like cattle. She totally blew it with me.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

I have seen Dr.Narine on call and have found her to be friendly,knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

I find Dr.Narine to be very friendly and I do find her to be concerned with the well being of her patients. I think that she is knowledgable and it does not bother me that a doctor looks something up once and a while(she has not done this with me) because it is better to be safe than sorry :)

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

I HAVE FOUND DR. NARINE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. SHE MAKES FURTHER APOINTMENTS TO SEE ME AT A LATER DATE TO SEE HOW I AM DOING. SHE IS,HOWEVER FAIRLY NEW HERE IN THUNDER BAY.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2007

I find Dr. Narine a very carring and knowledgeable doctor. She is very thorough, and answers all of my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007