Ratings for Dr. Patrica Morris

**I miss you Dr. Morris!!** Dr. Morris was my mothers doctor and cared for our whole family. She has been my doctor since birth. I was very lucky to have such a wonderful, knowledgable Doctor. She listened to any complaints and trusted my instincts about my own body. She referred me to a specialist when I needed one and followed me through testing when I was a teenager at Cheo. She listened to me when I needed to be heard. I only wish she were still my doctor to help me through my miscarriage and my questions on how to conceive with a bicornuate uterus. Anyone who has a complaint against Dr. Morris is a moron and obviously incompetent. We all miss you!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr Morris retired on November 1, 2014. She was a good doctor. Her staff of Heather and Mary Pat were wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Morris for over 30 years and I think she is the best Dr I have ever met. she is very knowlagable and is not affraid to refer you. She takes the time to listen and help people thru had times. She is simply the best. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anybody. My only concern is someday she will retire and I don't know what the people in her practise will do without such a great doctor

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

As a patient of hers for over 30 years, I have to say she is cold, deatached, and far too quick to leave the exam room. Her lack of warmth and more than perfunctory concern is really getting to me now. It is upsetting to be treated in two minutes, especially when there is no one else in the office, and she has just sent you a bill for services such as prescription refills, so that "she can spend more time with her patients". What a joke. In my entire association with this doctor, I doubt I have been in a room for more than 10 minutes with her, other than an annual phyical. Se smetimes seems depressed and very tired. Why did she go into family practice if she doesn't like people?

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

My sister and mother go to this doctor as well as myself. I began going at a very critical time in my life. She is straight forward, comes to the point, and encourages one to be pro-active about their health. At the same time, she is caring, empathetic and respectful. She tells you the truth outright and at times that could be interpreted as being insensitive or abrasive; however, her intent, I think, is to treat the patient as an individual with a thinking, working brain. She is not full of herself or egoistic. Her staff, especially Elisabeth, is extremely efficient, knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. Morris Delivered my first baby who was nearly 9 lbs without any complications and believe it or not....no stitches as she took the time to use a technique to take out one shoulder at a time...i most appreciated that expertise!!! i have had her as a doctor for 25 years and thought all doctors must be equal until i moved for a short while and experienced the horror of what type of care is available throughout our country...if you have dr morris as your doctor....you are one of the lucky ones. i just hope the when the sad day comes when she retires...that she has trained other doctors and that she will consider doing some kind of research project that will save lives...i would bet she could find a cure faster and with less research money than a lot of people. this rating only allows for 1000 characters but i could go on and on singing her praises...she is the best doctor ever and somehow manages to have a good bedside manner....most important...she respects and appreciates her staff!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Morris for about 28 years and I find her to be a true professional who knows what she is talking about and has is not afraid to refer you when the need araises she has great bedside maners I hope she NEVER retires as i dont know of anybody who could take her place as my medical provider simply the best KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

She's been my doctor for most of my adult life - delivered my son 23 years ago and has been with me through some major ups and downs. I trust her completely. She is never condescending but encourages me to take control of my own health. I like that. She talks to me as if I have a brain. She encourages me to do my homework and ask questions.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

My mother in law has had Dr Morris for years. Dr Morris has not paid much attention to my MIL's issues. She has had gastro-intestinal issues for years, diarhea all the time, cramps, reflux etc. Only last year did she suggest a colonoscopy (my MIL is not very educated, so did not know to ask for it). My MIL is over 60 and should have had one over ten years ago anyways! She has not had any support when asking for help to quit smoking. She has not been counselled in proper diet for her diabetes, cholesterol or high blood pressure. She gets put on all these pills and not told what they are for. I briefly had Dr Morris for counselling related to my depression, but she didn't do any blood tests to confirm if I had any physical issues causing it. She didn't offer medication, only helped me go through some book about depression that didn't help at all. I personally wouldn't suggest seeing her unless you have a lot of your own knowledge to challenge her on getting the right testing/meds.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2009

Dr. Morris is a very knowledgeble doctor and I would recommend her to anyone always right on with her diagnosis, not a pill pusher and tells you the truth.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008