Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Wisner

I met Dr. Wisner when he was at the familly practice with Dr. Goldberg. I liked him so much I followed him to Boulder and I live in Arvada. Dr. Wisner takes the time to listen to you and knows who you are. He is like a miracle worker with my back issues. I would HIGHLY recommend him as a physician.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Dr. Wisner is an excellent physician. He displays good judgement and a professional yet caring bedside manner, especially with our two young children. I appreciate that he gives time for all of our questions, provides thorough explanations, and recommends effective natural remedies before pharmaceutical ones. He has seen our family through a number of illnesses and issues and every time has pointed us in the right direction. He is also a skilled OMT practitioner and has helped me heal from an injury that I had expected to affect me for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012