Ratings for Dr. Meena Dufour

After a few visits, I decided going to her clinic was the worst decision ever made in my life! Defour simply put me into different procedures so that she could make more money! Every time I have questions or even concerns, she would explain things in a very vague way to avoid them. A couple of times she was merely lying. If I call the clinic, the front desk lady would rudely hang up. I do NOT even want to see that clinic even one more time!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

It seems lots of victims from this dentist are students (including me) simply because of school insurance. How did Dufour manage to get herself a spot on the school insurance list (HOW??)!! And why does she want to squeeze money from already poor students?? Terrible person and practice!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I went to get because the university dental insurance covers 100 % with her clinic. It was a mistake. A painful and expensive one. All she wants is to drain your insurance and make as much money as possible by doing unnecessary procedures. She did a root canal for. Me. When it was not necessary and didn't tell me that my insurance doesn't cover it fully so I ended paying 500 which was a lot in my student years. Overall poor attitude and skills, only there to grab your money. I think all 5 star rating with a small she is the best comment are done by her staff.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

One of the worst person I have ever seen in my life. Just hate her

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

I really like this office. The doctor and hygienist always explains everything to me. She takes her time to make sure I fully understand her recommendations. She is very very gentle.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

The dentist would not listen to a word or answer any questions! She does not seem to like her job at all and only cares to do it for money. She isn't honest with patient either. Avoid this place!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Defour does not seem to like her job at all and just does it for money. Very depressing office. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I wonder why the positive reviews are all just responding to the negative reviews. Defour is rude, impersonal, poorly-trained! What she is good at is lying and draining your insurance.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

This dentist is merely a joke. She does not respect the patient at all.

Dr. Meena Dufour's Credentials