Ratings for Dr. Meena Dufour

Best dentist ever!!! Love her and her staff. Very professional Extremely gentle and super knowledgeable

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Really like this office. I have been a patient of Meena's for years. She and her staff are very thorough and knowledgeable. I love how she keeps up on current trends. Her new computer and X-ray system is great.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Wonderful dentist. Very gentle. Really good with children. My daughter loves her

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Awesome office. Staff are wonderful. Dr Dufour is very very gentle and she does a great job

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Excellent office. Everyone is attentive and kind. Super gentle dentist. So gentle that I fell asleep during a filling. I highly recommend Meena.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Went in for routine dental check-up and cleaning. Dr. Dufour discovered a problem with a tooth which needed to be taken care of soon. Within two days, I was at an appointment with an Endodontist. Problem resolved! The entire clinic has very friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Very happy with this office. Had a sore tooth for years and Dr Meena fixed it. She didn't overcharge my insurance. Very professional office staff.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Very rude and will just try to drain your insurance. Defour is not professional at all, she has a bad attitude, would not explain things to you, the worst is that she does not even answer your questions. All she cares is that you pay and leave. In addition, the front desk staff is always unhappy and makes you very uncomfortable. Absolutely will not ever go back to this place.

Submitted August 28, 2016

Very bad attitude. Will advice you to do everything to use your insurance. I was told I need to do almost all of my teeth. I was suspicious as I never have had many troubles with my teeth. I went to a different doctor. It appeared that I have to do only 1 filling! So be careful. You might end up fixing healthy teeth.

Submitted January 9, 2016

They were okay. They had pretty good service but they were not exactly helpful. They got the job done. I would go back again though.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015