Ratings for Dr. Meena Dufour

I really like this office. The doctor and hygienist always explains everything to me. She takes her time to make sure I fully understand her recommendations. She is very very gentle.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

The dentist would not listen to a word or answer any questions! She does not seem to like her job at all and only cares to do it for money. She isn't honest with patient either. Avoid this place!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Defour does not seem to like her job at all and just does it for money. Very depressing office. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I wonder why the positive reviews are all just responding to the negative reviews. Defour is rude, impersonal, poorly-trained! What she is good at is lying and draining your insurance.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

This dentist is merely a joke. She does not respect the patient at all.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Best dentist. Always gentle and always explains everything to me

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr Dufour is the BEST dentist ever. She has been my dentist for years. I would highly recommend Meena.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Terrible! The dentist would not listen to a word or let me ask any questions! Will NEVER go back!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Went to have bridge work done. $5000 worth. Day one, for the impressions, the assistant didnt explain what she was going to do. Jammed a tray full of foamy stuff into my mouth, scraping my gums and making me gag. was told to "Relax, it will make it easier on yourself". As soon as that tray came out, I left. Meena didn't even call to ask why I had walked out, what the problem was, NOTHING. Instead, her assistant left a msg on my voicemail telling me Meena was no longer comfortable being my dentist, and to find a new one. I Have to agree with everyone else that has said she's slow, visits with her staff, and is insensitive to people's pain. I would definitely NOT recommend this dentist to anyone. oh.. the best part? when I took my predetermination to another dentist to get my bridge work done, they stated that the staff for Meena's office had entered the wrong teeth to the insurance company. So I may have ended up not getting reimbursed for the work in the end, if I'd stayed with her.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017