Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Ispirescu

I’m not certain I believe this guy is a real doctor. I took my recently diagnosed teen for an initial consultation after a general anxiety diagnosis with mild Autism and this guy didn’t have a clue. After claiming to be proficient in Autism this guy wasn’t even aware of the Spectrum nomenclature. While talking with my child he referred to her as mentally retarded. He was literally a joke and had no understanding of Autism whatsoever. He had her in tears before we left. Stay very clear of this weirdo. He enjoyed talking about himself the most. He needs to get out of this business.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I am once again looking for a doctor and reminisced on my experience with this doctor. Seeing him made a negative impact on my trust in doctors. This doctor is nuts! He inappropriately talks about religion and Jesus. He makes you feel very uncomfortable with his awkward staring. He's rude and just plain creepy! Please look him up on a CA gov. Website, he's been on probation because of being inappropriate...shocker! Please stay away!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Helpful, courteous, highly knowledgable. Goes out of his way to heal to whole family when dealing with a loved one's Bipolar disorder. Helps the Bipolar patient immensely.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr Ispirescu for about 1 year. I would strongly recommend him to my friends and family. He has been a blessing in guiding us through the rough times.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Doctor was regularly late. Didn't bother to look at chart before seeing us. Texted during office visit. Very unprofessional. Made body image comment to young girl patient that was totally inappropriate.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

After reading the mixed reviews on here, I decided to see this doctor anyways and evaluate him and formulate my own opinion. I was shocked....but not, at the same time.....when he rambled on for about ten minutes about his own opinion on a topic that had nothing to do with my appointment. And, was a topic that, as a psychiatrist, he really shouldn't have been telling his personal thoughts and beliefs on to a patient......made me think he was crazy!!!! I saw him once and will not be returning.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

I took my son here for the first time. The doctor spent a lot of time bragging about how smart he is, rather than focusing on my son. He also spoke to me about sexual side affects of medicine in front of my 10 year old. Additionally he spent part of our session googling unimportant trivia about contries, which again, was not helpful. Furthermore, he had nothing favorable to say about Americans or America, only spoke about how wonderful Romania is (where he is from). My suggestion to this doctor is "go back to where you came from and stop pretending to be a doctor!)Whatever you do, do not go to this doctor, and especially, do not take your children to see him!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Over all a good experience but I found it took me a few appointments to feel like I could be myself which has made for a much better experience. He has been very helpful in my treatment and I trust his knowlege in regards to how he has prescribed my medication.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

This doctor is nuts! He pushed "The book of John" on me without even knowing my religious beliefs. Suggested I go home and read the bible and to stop eating meat and dairy products. What the heck does this have to do with my depression and anxiety and getting over a bad breakup? This is the worst doctor I have been to EVER!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

He takes care of his patients. He doesn't over medicate and he is personable.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Scott D. Ispirescu's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1996)

Harvard-Pilgrim