Ratings for Dr. Marie F. Brice

Dr. Brice works in a group practice. She was the only one working so I had to see her. I went for what seemed to be an eye infection, as my eye was noticeably pink and it had lots of yellow goo. I also had a cough with a sore throat. She gave me antibiotics and cough syrup for my cough and sore throat then said nothing was wrong with my eye. The next day, my eye was stuck shut and I called the office. The nurse said I obviously had an eye infection and called in a script. I was amazed that the doctor did not prescribe the eye medication when my eye clearly had something wrong with it. I also called back since the cough syrup did not help my throat and was told to come back, which would have been a waste of my money. Therefore, I suffered for days till the antibiotic kicked in, as she prescribed the wrong cough syrup and refused to change the medicine w/out another visit. Also, she never even checked my neck glands, which is odd to skip doing on a sick person.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009