Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Wuchner

He does not listen. He straight up told me he really didn't know how to help me and then asked why i was coming to him anyway. Then he wouldn't LISTEN to anything I said and he didn't renew my prescriptions which I absolutely need to function.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Great bedside manner and very up to date on clinical information. I would recommend this doctor to anyone

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Most rude Nurse, I have ever seen. Her name is Marie or Mary. She should not be working for a doctor at Scripps. She should not be working for any doctor anywhere. The doctor does not respect patients or there time. There have been instances when the appt was rescheduled without informing me. I was even sent back from the office without seeign the doctor eventhough out appt was scheduled. This is ridiculous. Very Frustrating.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Wuchner's bedside manner is terrible! I've seen him 3 times, and each time I felt like I was an imposition. He does not answer questions unless asked repeatedly, and even when he does, he wasn't really listening so often doesn't really answer at all. The last time I saw him, I asked about suggestions for losing weight, as I was having trouble taking some off after a pregnancy. His response was "eat less and exercise more." Well yeah! I already do that, but was hoping for some suggestions/help in the process, not an obvious answer that showed he wasn't paying attention! This physician's attitude is not acceptable, and I've let folks in charge at his location know it!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

He didn't even attempt to listen. Moved here with current health concerns. Literally downplayed past doctor's investment and recommendations. Acted as if it is was all in my head. Huge ego and unable to say "i don't know" little personal interest.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008