Ratings for Dr. Harold Stefanyk

All I can say is sandy wrecks the who having a Dr.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

The dr. Is great. Sandy the receptionist should be fired. I'm sure there are patients that have committed subsidize or died after speaking to her. I was unaware she had an md and had the athority to decide who was "sick" enough to see the dr. I also don't appreciate her loud boisterous voice asking the reason for making an appointment. None of your business lady. Until you have graduated Ned school your opinion means nothing.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

The receptionist at this office is awful. The most incompatible women. A horrible human being.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I love Dr, Srefanyk and his ability to make you feel at ease and looked after 100% concerning your health issues. As for Sandy his receptionist, she is just doing her job when asking questions when you make an appointment. Not any different than when you go to emergency and the triage nurse ask questions about why you need to see a Doctor. I have the utmost respect for her having to do a difficult job and dealing with patients. I give both Dr. Stefanyk and Sandy his receptionist a 5....and higher! Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr Stefanyk gets the highest ratings possible! However Sandy NEEDS to retire. When you are sick enough to have to make an apt. You should be able to get in to see your Dr. And not be made to feel your concerns aren't serious enough for an apt. Instead Sandy asks WHY your needing to see your Dr and then proceeds to DECIDE if your concern warrants a Dr's visit and THEN tells you if there's an available opening or not. ( I'd really like to know what letters she has after her name that would qualify her to ask about our personal information so freely - and loudly I may add...I've been in the waiting room and I can hear everything about the patients calling in and their medical conditions... I'd like to know what medical training she's had that she feels she is able to triage Dr Stefanyk's patients herself and direct ones to the ER when they insist that they really need to see Dr Stefanyk ) I've been one of those who feel they've won the lottery when you finally get thru on the phone in the morning only to have Sandy tell me that there's no openings for the next three days... how does that work when they supposedly don't make future appointments? Then Ssndy makes a quick comment about being at the office right at 9 am and they can put me down for an apt that day, When I do that she is clearly put out because I can look over the counter and see the apt book myself and she can't tell me there's no room for me that day. (Or the next three days) Lol I Guess we gotta be at the office early to keep her honest! 😁 so I can't even rate the staff as even a 1 unfortunately. Punctuality isn't so much of an issue to me within reason of course because I know what it's like to need time to talk to your Dr. (That's what makes Harold so good is because he is willing to take the time to listen to his patients. ) Clearly what physicians need to do is hire a new receptionist every 5 years, have the old girl train the new one and work with her, training her for the next 5 years letting her now be the fresh positive face all the patients see and hear, and the old girl can do the paperwork etc and NOT deal with the public. Then when their 10 year term is almost done and the next 'new girl' is hired making the previous new girl the official old girl. .. then the 10 yr receptionist can be recycled and work at Starbucks where she can re-learn 'people skills' and take orders once again instead of giving them! It really isn't fair to sick patients to have to endure such psychological testing and judgement from a person hired for their receptionist skills, just to get an apt to see their Dr. Sandy is NO Dr, and I have never seen any letters behind her name qualifying her as anything else! Time for you to move on Sandy, your tired, let a fresh new face represent our fine Dr Stefanyk. It's a sad reality, but patients are tired of being triaged by 'the secretary, and are now ready to triage the 'secretary!' RETIRE SANDY! But FANTASTIC FANTASTIC DR STEFANYK! ( I gave "Staff) a 1 only because it wouldn't let me rate it as anything less)

Submitted April 14, 2016

Amazing Dr and fantastic staff. I couldn`t recommend Dr Stafanyk to enough people. Such a kind, caring and compassionate man.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I do not like rating by number but - I did comply ,Sandy is an excellent -busy lady-that has a lot to juggle-extra caring in a crisis and Very efficient -which I so appreciate. Dr.Stefanyk is prompt on getting tests done when you have health problems that are in dire need of immediate attention! So you can be treated. I rated him high in punctuality because I believe in todays atmosphere of over booked doctors that's an impossible expectation! or even in yesterdays world-they have emergencies after work care he gives to the elderly in their homes and at the hospice not even including the obvious the hospital. So in these situations I have witnessed elderly care that has been of the highest standard -at the personal home and at hopice.I personally have received,efficient diagnosis with treatment - and positive result.Dr.Stefanyk and his receptionist Sandy - I have nothing but the up most respect and most importantly - the best care-that was above the call of duty in the case of an elderly patient- that I truly cannot say enough about. They actually have lives of their own also-where they get the time- I am amazed always! The knowledge part - I rated excellent because I am not a doctor so-I truly find the last two questions hard to answer - punctuality is not important to me the result of efficient care is what matters to me! Knowledge- well I don't have a medical degree - so I am very leary or just unsure to really have the ability to rate this - so far - so good -with his diagnosis. Other health issue's are pending-so up to this point - I am very satisfied with his knowledge! and I truly love his receptionist Sandy-Sorry for the gush -I just had too!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Stefanyk is a wonderful Doctor. I have nothing but praise in his abilities as a Doctor. His receptionist, Sandy is excellent and although very businesslike has always been very friendly and goes out of her way to get me a appointment on the day I call. Yes, sometimes it is a bit of a hassle to have to wait and call the same day your trying to get an appointment, but unfortunalty many doctors have had to do this, as many patients make their appointments weeks ahead and than are "no shows". Thank you Dr. Stefanyk and Sandy for helping me out when I need it the most.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Stefanyk is a great doctor. He genuinely cares about his patients and prefers to look at a lifestyle approach rather than jumping right into prescriptions. That said, he has prescribed necessary medications for me when needed. I enjoy going there even when I'm having problems because I feel I can trust him and know that all his patients are important to him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014