Ratings for Dr. Jamie Henderson

excellent doctor in rhumatology and treats you the very best during an appointment....always punctual

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Jamie Henderson for over twenty years. I hope he never retires.. He and his receptionist Melanie make a great team. I was a young mother when I was diagnosed with RA and since several members in my family had this disease I was afraid. Dr Henderson set me at ease and came up with a treatment plan and gave me heads-up on what to expect and when the treatment would become effective. This eased my mind and gave me a chance to get used of my new lifestyle. We have a good doctor-patient relationship and I recommend him to any one. I agree with the previous comments: he is very understanding, knowledgeable and always willing to listen. Checks in if he sees anything that needs changed. etc.. We certainly need more like him in this province.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Henderson is a wonderful man and a wonderful doctor. He is thorough and you never feel rushed. I have been seeing him for ten years for my rheumatoid arthritis and even if all is going well he still wants to touch base and if there is a flare up it is no problem to call and get in to see him. He is very caring and supportive. Thank you Dr. Henderson for being such a knowledgeable and understanding Doctor - we need more like you!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Excellent man and excellent Dr. Understanding and helpful. Has always acted promptly when seeking assistance.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

I absolutely love Dr Henderson, he is always on time & very respectful of my decisions as a patient & very kind. He took me on as a patient when he didn't have to, I did not have a referral from my family Dr because she didn't feel I had any problems even though RA runs in my family. To see Dr Henderson & get on the right path to health & happiness, words can describe.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Jamie and Melanie are wonderful. Always helpful in anyway possible. The best doctor I have ever seen; it will be a loss when he retires.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

very very happy with doctor,he has helped me get through tough times with my disease and I feel extremely confident in whatever he does

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

I find this doctor's only answer is a bunch of meds that don't work. When I asked him if he thought I should be taking vitamins, where I don't eat right, he said "NO", flat out NO. Most doctors, if they cared enough, would recommend vitamins. My family doctor recommended that I take extra vitamins. Wish there were more rheumatologists to choose from in the fredericton area.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

He can be nice but I also find him very curt at times. If I go to appt and say I feel great he is open and friendly, If I have any complaints, it is almost as though I have no right to complain as there are others worse off. My pain most days is an 8 / 10 which I feel impacts my day to day life immensely . He also takes to long to look into a new complaint, I waited a year or more of complaining about an issue before he even did an x ray and was told to go to Physio, go figure , it could of been serious and he said get a massage.. ?? Overall mostly satisfied but I think he could be more proactive , especially for something like Lupus, he always acts like Lupus is only joint related and he makes no effort to talk with my family doctor about the other lupus related issues.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

He is kind and he care about his patients. He takes time to listen to you and explain everything you want to know.His smile make you feel better. His secretary is also a sweetheart.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010