Ratings for Dr. Michelle E. Legall

This facility is in dire need of quality assurance! First of all when seeing a patient you should not Bill your patients prior to them being seen as things might change after the doctor sees you, but this doctor charges you prior to you being seen when you check in. Anyway, after waiting an hour and a half to nearly 2 hours to be seen by the doctor for only 15 to 20 minutes she insisted I take a in-house test (which I didn't need.......and wasn't there for.... but 'presses' you take because insurance will pay for it)..... and since i was done with my check up she told the front desk that I didn't need to pay for my visit and that I can go for free.... Which leads me to say at the beginning of my statement I already paid when I arrived WTF!!!...... This doctor is Shady she's going to get paid by Insurance anyways for my visit one cuz she's going to run my insurance for my visit anyway 2 cuz she's going to get paid for that procedure that I didn't need and 3 she got my copay when I arrived .....she didn't even insist that I get credited back when I left please please please stay away from this doctor she acts like she doesn't know what she was doing but she clearly knew everything she was doing from the beginning and I would hate that she would do it to you too! She is very shady but I don't want the shades to be closed on you if you use this physician! I will report her to the Texas Department of Health as soon as I am done with this comment I am beside myself and hope she does not get away with this any longer....I am planing to post this on as many websites as possible just by reading other post by other patients ....although they are old... it seems to me that this is an ongoing problem that needs to be resurfaced...... apparently she has done this over and over again over the years and has been getting away with it, .......instances as far back as 2012-2013 as well as 2015 & 2016....and she has done it again to me in 2017! She needs to be stopped! With Healthcare so bad consumers need to be warned and Physicians need to stop taking advantage of people and their hard-earned dollars!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

This physician needs to be evaluated by TDH this practice needs a lot of help as if seriously does not place patients first. Her staff is also a huge misrepresemtation of fhe practice and am concerned if ahe really kmows that....and if she does ahe needs serious help.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

2 hour wait. Put me on something that turned out to be wrong and would have caused more pain if I took it. Went in and requested records to be transferred. They promised they would do it that day. That was over 3 weeks ago and my new Dr still doesn't have them. Not impressed and think it may be illegal for them to without my records like this...

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

She is very thorough and does not let any area go undetected. She found out that I was hypothyroid. For a ver long time I have problems with weight gain and hair loss. I had gone to two other doctors and no one caught it. She did the first time I went to see her. After her test results yet me and tell her about my hair loss. She is awesome you not will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Doctor sucks, staff suck. Horrible personalities all around. Not compassionate m!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Excellent Doctor, very caring and relatable. Always a long wait, but when you do get with her, she takes her time and never rushes you.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr. LeGalle and her Staff are compassionate to your medical needs. It is very rare you find a Dr. And Staff working together to help a patient know that their issues are important n find a solution. I have referred this office to coworkers, friends, clients n my family also has Dr. LeGalle as their physican.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Had blood work almost 4 weeks ago and they refuse to tell me the results. Am a diabetic and really need to know my A1C level but they refuse to tell me. Keep giving me the runaround when I call and tell me they are going to call me back but don't. Finally they tell me that I have to make an appointment and pay to get the results of my blood work which I have already paid to have done. So I intend on filing a complaint with the State of Texas. I also intend on disputing the charges for the blood work on my credit card - because if I can't get the results why should I pay for them. This is a terrible way to treat patients. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone - ever.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

The office staff opened promptly after lunch for my 1:00 appointment. There was a patient with a mental status that was trying to monopolize Dr. Lagall. The staff and the Dr. handled her with compassion but firmness. Happy to find a caring doctor and staff even with this flu epidemic.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I was at the office on several different occasions and never once saw or spoke with Dr. Legall. I did however, have several interactions with her staff (the office manager, LPN and receptionist) and they were all terrible! I would not reccommend this place to anybody! I called several different times throughout a couple week time span and not once did I get a returned call, although the office manager told me they did. On two seperate occasions I came to the office during what was suppose to be their office hours and doors were locked. I was never able to get my test results read and the office staff lied to me everytime I was able to speak to one of them. One time I came there and the receptionist had her toddler with her, while I am trying to conduct business she has to keep pulling things out of the child's reach. When I called asking for my money back, the office manager began cussing at me. She finally told me I would get a check in the mail, three weeks later I'm still waiting..

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012