Ratings for Dr. Melissa D. Tasista

She has been my doctor for a few years and seems sincere/sweet but has never actually helped identify or treat any of my health issues except the most basic straight forward problems ie ear infection, sprain ect. They either misplace or forget papers because she is always asking for the same papers/info that has been provided over and over(to the point I am taking a file of info I have provided in the past....but they never take the time to go through it). The office has improved in cleanness and appointment times over the last couple of years. Why have I kept her you may ask, because there is not much choice here and I can't afford to go out of town. So if you are healthy and need check ups she is your doc but more complicated you should pay more or travel to find a more useful md. Good luck.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr Tasista is my favorite . She listens to what you have to say and she contacts you on your test results. she cares about you and is very easy to talk to. I feel lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011