Ratings for Dr. Melissa K. Linner

Look for her in Snowflake, AZ. This is what I was told from My insurance company.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

I was told by staff at Desert Valley Fmaily Medicine that Dr. Linner no longer practices at their office. I am disappointed that I was not contacted by Dr Linner or the office of this very important change. I only visited Dr. Linner once, so cannot comment on her overall quality, but I can report that I experience nothing but problems with the staff at Desert Valley Family Medicine at the Dobson location.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

I will be checking the internet daily for the announcement of her new location. I would even consider moving if she goes to another state. Finest Dr. I have ever been to. I miss her already! If you hear of where she may be, please write.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Linner can do it all and she and her staff know about medical billing. She is extremely considerate of medical costs and makes certain you are covered. I pray she contacts my brother and I with her new practice, because we already drive 500 miles to see her (we live in Albuquerque and there is not a single doctor in the state of NM that comes close to Dr. Linner's knowledge and practice.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

Dr. Linner is truly a family practitioner. She is very intelligent but is able to clearly communicate with her patients. I trust her with my family.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008

Dr. Melissa K. Linner's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

• BCBS Illinois