Ratings for Dr. Leslie Marien

An amazing doctor. Anyone move to another Dr since his retirement? Having troubles with the new one. I want Dr. Marien back ):

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I did not need to be treated near the time of Dr, Mariens retirement in June this year. I do want to say that he in my opinion, is the best family doctor anyone could have had-He addressed every issue with myself and my family with compassion, kindness and attention to resolving whatever was at hand. I know there were other receptionists from time to time, but Judy was a constant-she always was professional and saw that you were addressed immediately, and was always a friendly face in the office and a recognizable voice on the phone. Dr. Marien never overbooked his patients, and I dont remember ever having to wait more than a few minutes past my scheduled apptmt. He was calm and quiet, and always treated matters promptly and accurately with quick referals to other specialists if required. I believe he was a family man, who valued his own personal time as well, and this likely contributed to his empathy and ability to run his practice with such success. A practice, which to me felt like a small town personal profession, a country doctor perhaps. I remember when the office was in the old building on hwy 10 -that had a lot of character and suited. Dr. Marien delivered my first son, 23 years ago, and nursed our family through many childhood illnesses and issues as well as any other health needs. I am privileged to have had this office be my health care provider for close to 3 decades while my family was growing up-Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Dr. Marien as well as Judy-you will be missed but deserve a long fulfilling retirement!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Amazing Doctor, he is so kind and so heart felt. Can't imagine anyone better as a family doc.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Always friendly and makes you feel good. Was th doctor who delivered my sisters and I. Have been going to Dr.Marien's for 26 years.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr Marien has been my doctor for over 30 years and there is a reason I am still with him after this much time, because he treats me and my illness's with respect and is quick to refer me to specialist if needed or required. Judy is amazing and makes me feel at ease when I come...weird she knows everyone by name...what a concept!! Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Dr.Marien is by far the BEST doctor I have ever been to. I had to move for work and I now know what I had when he was my physican. He may go on holidays more than the average doctor, but think about if that was your job. Wouldn't you need a break? He is kind, attentive, patient and you can tell he puts everything into his practice. Amazing man!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr.Marien is the best Dr in Orangeville, I have been going to him for 7yrs now and he listens to what you have to say and always make sure you leave happy. He alway explain things to you in english and not in Dr terms...lol.. Judy is a very nice lady and she alway gets you in to see the Dr if she can. Great Job Dr.Marien and Judy!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Dr. Marien is the best doctor in Orangeville. Yes, he takes holidays...thats what people do when they have been working for 20 years! If it is an emergency, it's called a hospital! He is very attentive, one of the kindess doctors I've ever had and cares so much about his patient. I put all of my trust in him, a very nice man!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I agree that Dr. Marien is patient and does not rush you out the door. He seems attentive as you describe your symptoms, however, when it comes to chronic conditions (my husbands back for 6 years....) I feel he becomes disengaged and with his recent re-injury Dr. Marien has perscribed the same pain meds as before which were addictive and the withdrawal was HORRIBLE. We are now beginning the withdrawal process again yet next steps like referrals to specialists are not made quickly and this time were only made when I called & complained.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

Calm and reassuring. Dr. Marien listens to his patients and cares about them.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010