Ratings for Dr. Kimberly L. Bolling

Dr Kimberly Bolling 's staff is the worst. Very unprofessional , stupid and GHETTO. Good customer service is hard to find. Dr Bolling is great but her staff is awful. Get rid of them while you can because they are being her down.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Consistently late, sometimes more than 2 hours beyond appointment time.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Kimberly Bolling is very knowledgeable and has a friendly bedside manner. Some of her staff leave little to be desired. The wait is often at least an hour unless you get in before 8:30. I try to schedule to be the first or second appointment of the day.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Would Not Recommend ~ Both Doctor & Staff Get Low Ratings, And They Charge $25.00 if You Have To Cancel For Any Reason And They Charge $25.00 When You Request Your Records Nvr Had This Problem With My Previous Provider

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Kimberly Bolling is the worst. I think something is very wrong here. Not sure she is a real doctor. Seriously thought I was being video taped for "Punked". Maybe she has a license to practice medicine, but I do no think that is her priority. Maryland University's Medical School should be embarrassed, if they trained her because clearly she does not know medicine and may be placing patients at risk. Something is just wrong here.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

The wait time is horrible. I suspect they schedule at least 4 patients per 30 min. During my last visit I had to wait outside the office in the hallway. I discovered that others waiting were also booked for the same appointment time as mine.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Worse doctor ever. Her medical knowledge is lacking. She does not answer your questions or address your concerns. Her staff does not respond to inquiries . I will NOT RECCOMMEND

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

You have to wait 3-4 hours before being seen. You are rushed out of the office once you are seen by her and she never wants to prescribe medications. Also she is very flip with you when discussing medical issues, which is very disheartening because some of these issues are sensitive to the patient. Needless to say I am in the process of switching doctors. Additionally, I have been a patient for over 10yrs and its only gotten worse; I should have left long ago.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Nice Doctor seems knowledgeable and willing to give referrals. The wait times for an appointment average 2-3 hours for an appointment. I am self insured so the copayment isn't an option but I am lucky I don't get sick often. You have to know your body before seeing her. She runs quite a lot of tests but I'd rather be safe then sorry!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Something is not quite right here with Dr. Kimberly Bolling. After my visit with her, I really do not think she is a "real" medical doctor. If she is and this was not a "punked" reality tv show moment, then I need to find another physician right a way. I try my best to support AA physicians, but with real health concerns this was not the time to pretend I was okay with her not understanding medical conditions that test results showed, but she would not address. I feel I have been left to figure things out for myself. I hope any patients that are not medically attuned will find another knowledgeable, skillful physician as soon as possible. She is not a good reflection of what I consider to be a most honored profession of dedicated people really gifted with intelligence and availed resources to improve the quality of life. Something is just not right here, not for me a least.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Kimberly L. Bolling's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bowie, MD