Ratings for Dr. Haseena Majeed

Doctor Majeed is a Doctor who has poor decision makings. If you really try hard to be friendly patient to Dr. Majeed. She will look at your friendly altitude a different way and it will cause a major misunderstanding. I will not recommend for you to see her.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

What I look for in a GP is someone with knowledge and willingness to bring in tests or specialists when needed. Dr majeed provides all of this with a calming personality. Very good.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr Majeed was my GP for 14 years. Unfortunately she prescribed a medication, did not inform me of the risks and then did not identify the adverse reaction I was having. She led me to believe that I was, in fact, dealing with an anxiety disorder. For two years I went through life blaming myself, even though I have a well established self-care routine. My last visit with her was unpleasant, as she asked me: "why is it that other people who are far worse off can deal with this condition and you can't?" Two years later I identified the underlying cause, which was actually my birth control which has received quite a bit of notoriety lately (adverse side effects). There were other elements to this Dr. -patient relationship which in retrospect, seemed to lack boundaries and respect for my self-determination. Although Dr. Majeed seems to have an intellectual understanding of the mind-body connection, she does not understand the importance to compassion which is an essential part of the equation.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Majeed has been my doctor for years. She is excellent! She really listens to what you say, takes everything you say very seriously, explains everything in a clear manner, and never rushes you out. She is open to alternative medicine. For example, I had mentioned consulting my naturopath about a particular course of treatment and she encouraged me to do so. She really cares about her patients and I feel lucky to have her as my doctor :)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr Majeed is a very competent and compassionate physician. She is very thorough and committed to her patients. She will call her patients after hours which is very rare with GP's now a days. She will go above and beyond. She is gentle and very articulate, ensuring that you understand your options and what is occurring to you. She is a wonderful doctor and very understanding. It is rare to find a doctor as genuine and committed as she is to her patients. If you are one of the few who are fortunate enough to have her as a family doctor, appreciate her and never let her go.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr Majeed has been my doctor for over 14 years. She is thorough, patient and caring. She has called me after hours to follow up and she always goes the extra mile. She is quick to recommend specialists and tests when needed. I appreciate what a great doctor she is, and I am truly grateful :)

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Staff can be a bit abrupt and borderline rude. Dr Majeed is very professional and thorough. I have never felt rushed. She has called me directly following up visits and results, which I gather is rare with most GPs in Van. She contacts specialists for info when unfamiliar with situations. Very down to earth. Best GP I've had in 40 years!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I'm lucky enough to have Dr Majeed as my GP. She is patient, listens well, and encourages patients to make their own informed decisions by providing helpful resources and information.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

RUSH RUSH RUSH. No time to discus anything. Years of medical problems with no solution.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Very professional & courteous.No B.S. She told me what I had to do or else!8 years later,I'm still here.She's even called me at home on a few occasions to make sure I was o.k.Never had that before.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012