Ratings for Dr. Faeza Jhaveri

Best doctor ever! We are very glad that she is our family doctor. I don't know how honest some of this comments are because we have her for 16 years and really I don't have any complaints. Her staff is very nice and friendly and she is very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

can i say more than is required , she should not be in practice

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Well I have been her patient for over 10+ years. She has become a better Dr over the years with having more patience and learning to listen . Early on I do recall comments from her indicating "it was all in my Head", when in fact there were real issues that needed tests and referrals. I get in quickly when I need an appt and it used to be u could only deal with one issue per visit..... Good Grief.... I believe she is much better now.... She has called me if there are any issues with Blood work or tests... I think she does her best at Juggling Home, Business, Dr, Wife Hats.....

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I could seriously scream at what this doctor has done. I was a patient several years ago and every time I saw her she wrote a script. I never filled them as I was in my early 30's and healthy...but she is a total pill pusher. My mother is also a patient and is 68 years old....totally thinks she's dying every day and this doctor plays on it every time. I swear every week my mother is referred to other doctors, X-rays, blood work, mri's, bone density tests....you name. Why does the public have to pay for all of these tests that aren't needed??? I am in the medical industry myself and do not agree of the pill pushing and the countless tests.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Ive been a patient of hers for pretty much my whole life, I moved away for 6 months and got pregnant and because I got another doctor to do my check up and make sure the baby was ok, im now living back in kw and she told me she wont be my doctor anymore.... catty and unprofessional

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Rude and unprofessional. She has to be in a good mood to answer a single question and it is clearly a bother to her

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Great doctor who takes time to work on lifestyle management issues. She was our doctor for 8 years and my family always felt well cared for. She was also considerate of my teen sons and made sure to ask them, as they got older, if they would prefer a male doctor, or if they needed to discuss drug/alcohol/smoking issues.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Dr. Jhaveri is an excellent doctor. Very understanding and available. The staff at this clinic leaves something to be desired. Very rude.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Jhavdi as always been very helpful to myself and my daugher. I have never ever had to wait more than 20 minutes to see her. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Doctor Jhaveri is a very pleasant doctor. I have never had to wait more then 20 minutes to see her. She was especially good when I was pregnanat with my first son as I had extreme morning sickness and ran out of medication her staff had me in the same day to see her and get a new script. She said that she "has 2 patients to take care of not just one" so she always makes extra time for expectant mothers

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009