Ratings for Dr. Eleanor Davina Brown

DR.BROWN IS NOW DR.DAVINA SHE IS A EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND NOW SHE IS ALSO DOING PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE.SHE IS VERY CARING,HELPFUL,AND CONSCIENTIOUS.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2009

Dr Brown has been my Doctor for several years and I love her attitude! She's open-minded and willing to try new things. She doesn't have that arrogant know-it-all attitude that many doctors have. She is very organized, always cheerful, and very people-oriented. She doesn't mind patients who want to discuss their internet research. She believes in starting with minimum dosages and monitoring progress before increasing the dosage. When the Specialists aren't making progress, Dr. Brown will step in and take over. She is extrememly competent!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

We just love Dr. Brown. You can't find a more friendly compassionate doctor!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

I find Dr. Brown to be a very capable and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. Davina-Brown works with my doctor, Dr. Nagel in Mount Dora Florida. I had to see her once when I couldn't get in to see Dr. Nagel. Dr. Brown is a wonderful doctor, everyone at this office is wonderful and caring, the most compassionate phycisians I have ever encountered. They really care about their patients. One time I had to go to the local ER at 2:30 in the morning, and one of the nurses called Dr.Nagel to let her know. She actually showed up at the ER in jeans and flip flops at 2:30 in the morning. Now that is a VERY caring doctor. All the nurses at Florida Hospital Waterman see either Dr. Brown or Dr. Nagel, you can't get a better recommendation than that.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

Superior doctor, very current on medical issues, anticipates and diagnoses patient exceptionally. She is energetic, positive, concerned, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. I depended on her for the eight years I lived in her community. She helped me move to a wellness model of health. She will be hard to match and/or replace in the new community I have moved to. As a woman, she set an example in her office for other working women in facilitating both professional and family responsibilities. Her reputation was developing as a highly respected and sought after physician.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2006