Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Hune

Dr. Hune should not be in business. I was a patient in the 90's and am still panicky about the dentist to this day. He pulled some of my teeth and I had not been properly frozen. He yelled at me and tapped my shoulder. Really scary for a kid. Horrible horrible man.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Hune was very rude and incompetent - when I went to have a retainer wire removed from the back of my front teeth he did a poor job and even left small metal pieces everywhere . Luckily his more conscious assistant finishes his poor work.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

R-U-D-E likes to make comments and pass remarks at his patients, horrible place never bring your teeth here!!!

Submitted December 29, 2014

The staff here is very condescending & often makes those of us who cannot afford certain dental services feel lazy and dirty.

Submitted October 3, 2014

very rude doctor, said something to my son..., we were not happy, but we started the treatment already, and tried to be calm. As a mother we want to protect our children, we want to know the situation, what is going on, what is going to happen, what is the treatment plan, what options we have ... but he does not like to explain to you, treat you like you are nothing and he knows everything, always give you negative influence, make you very uncomfortable. Try to save money on treatment, does not really care you, does not listen you.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

overcharged us! will not return to this dentist again. cannot trust him!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr Hune was great... and people your kids are going to cry at the dentist no matter what! I have been going to him since I was a child and am very satisfied. No cavities and straight teeth!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

I don't really know how Dr. Hune is still in business. I remember him being really rude to my mother when she asked questions because she wasn't understanding why he wanted to do certain procedures. These were legitamate questions that every parent should ask their child's dentist. Dr. Hune is not an Orthodontist and when we went for a second opinion to an Orthodontist, they were shocked he was performing some of the work he was doing. When I had gone in to get a mold for my retainer, the staff left me there so long that they couldn't get the mold off my teeth. I remember thinking that I was going to choke because the cement started sliding down my throat. When the assistant finally remembered about me she was annoyed that I hadn't said anything. Umm..I couldn't open my mouth. Don't take your children here - visit multiple dentists and orthodontists to find the one that is best for your family.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Hune is THE WORST DENSITST I HAVE EVER SEEN. Extremely painful fillings - he must want to save money on the freezing. Has NO compassion, not sure why he works with kids when he clearly disikes them. Whenever I went, it was guaranteed that you would hear a child wailing and shrieking in pain (kids are anxious, yes, but most screams were "ow!"). 10 years after leaving his practice, I am still nervous at the dentist office. For parents with kids, please avoid at all costs. Any other denstist is better. Patricia Simpson (in the same office) is a great example of how dentists should treat patients.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Hune treated me from the time that I was 7 years old until I was 15 years old. I had intense orthodontic work done on top of the usual teeth cleaning stuff. I had two sets of braces and five retainers over the course of the years he treated me, plus several dental surgeries. He was always gentle and kind with me, and ensured that I was comfortable and not frightened. I am incredibly grateful to him because he turned what could have been a series of traumatic experiences into an amazingly beautiful smile. He also did what he could to ensure that I could avoid further surgery. I have nothing but good things to say about this man.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011