Ratings for Dr. Neil N. Makadia

I saw him approximately 1-1/2 years ago. He seemed to be knowledgeable, but he never made eye contact with me and that, to me, was unnerving. He kept looking down as if he were afraid to make contact like he was talking to his feet. I've never had a doctor act that like towards me. The waiting room was chaotic as there were loads of sick children running around smearing germs everywhere. I also did not like the location of the office as you have to share the parking lot with the general population of shoppers in the plaza. I would rather go a facility that has its own parking lot.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Quick but thorough. I love that I'm in and out. He listens, but doesn't drag the visit on. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. Makadia for about 5 years now. No complaints.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

He is the best dr I've every been to and understanding.. my blood pressure was extremely high when I first went to him and I had othed medical problems but now I am just fine...

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

I recommend Dr. Makadia. He is quick to get in to see you, listens to your issues and treats accordingly. He is friendly and as a SAHM, I have to bring my kids to appts. He is kind to them and they love seeing him too. His MA could respond to calls a little quicker but she is nice too. The staff at the front desk is friendly and helpful and the whole atmosphere is one that puts you at ease. They handle things quickly and really get to know you as a person and a patient.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Nice, caring, listened, would recommend. I went to him when my Dr was off duty, was glad I did.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Great doctor! He listens to you and makes you feel like he cares. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

I live in Westerville and I travel all the way to Canal Winchester to see him.. Thats a 30 min. ride. He is that Good.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Makadia seems to be avery good family Dr. He seems young which is something that I was looking for so we could go to him for many years. He listened to what I had to say at my appointments, and never interupted me when I was speaking. Myself, working in the medical field also I can see that he has the knowledge to refer out and not manage things that family practice doctors should not do. You all too often see family Drs trying to manage diseases and such that they simply do not have the expertise at doing, but Dr. Makadia seems to know the difference. I would highly recommend him as a good Family Dr. and he seems to be a pretty nice person in general.

Submitted March 4, 2009