Ratings for Dr. Mark Lyle

Most thorough doctor I've ever had. He is very personable and truly cares. I love that he is always on time. My whole family goes to him and loves him. I hope he never moves or retires.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

Dr. Lyle is my family's physician however I have chosen not to see him as he lacked what would appear to be a basic knowledge of how to treat obvious nerve damage in my arm. Instead of referring me to a specialist (which I received from a walk-in clinic after seeing Dr. Lyle) he simply told me not to lean on my elbow as that was a cause of the pain. Reminds of the joke that goes "it hurts when I do this... Well then don't do that..." The doctor at the walk-in clinic was shocked that I would be given such advice based on the obvious severity of my injury and the intense pain. I guess Dr. Lyle was right in telling me not to lean on my elbow however he totally missed the severly damaged Ulnar nerve in my arm that required treatment and medication in a very real and immediate way. I've taken the liberty of attaching a link so the doctor can learn more about the Ulnar nerve; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulnar_nerve

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

one of the best doctore ever... upfront on all issues an ..if you can get in to see him ..do it... it just ma save your life...he is one doctor that would never put his patient at risk!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Excellent physician. Is very thorough and follows up on tests and procedures that he has requested. Actually is interested in his patients well being.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Lyle is a very good doctor, and although I have only seen him once, I can already tell. I was referred to him by someone in Drumheller, and I was very surprised at his outstanding personality. He intimidates me a little, and I'm not sure if I could go to him for "girl issues", but he is EXTREMELY SMART and I would go to him anytime I was unsure if I was getting a good opinion.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

Dr. Lyle is very helpfull, and he does not take chances. If he is uncertain, of the diagnosis, he is not scared to ask a second opinion, and he does his best to be supportive and reasuring. I had fertility issues, and he gave me a number of options that I could look into. And when I was in the hospital with a difficult pregnancy, my nephew was brought in and even though Dr. Lyle was not on call he came in to check on me, and then he stayed to help revive my nephew. My nephew couldn't be saved, and Dr. Lyle did everything that he could to make sure the stress of the death did not make me miscarry. He even hugged me. He delivered my first child and helped me through some of the hardest times of my life. I believe he is the best Doctor ever.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2007

Very thorough and knowledgable. Always listens and actually HEARS what you are saying and remembers who you are everytime you visit. Excellent in delivering babies -- would highly recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

Mark is an amazing doctor and very helpful when needed. I hope everyone is as happy with Mark as I am. Mark takes the time to explain everything in terms that we can understand and when my appointment is due he is there within minutes. Mark Lyle is also very knowledgable and seems to know what he is talking about. I hope that he reads this and sees what everyone thinks. Keep up the good work Mark....

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Excellent doctor. Very thorough. Good rapport with the patient.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Lyle is familiar with the diseases that are genetic in our family. He's very straight forward and is very willing to recommend our problems to specialists as required. He will not repeat a prescription unless he sees you. Our daughter, who is a TX patient (double lung) is very satisfied with Dr. Lyle's handling of her needs. My husband has had a valve replaced many years ago, and Dr. Lyle constantly monitors his meds and blood work. He strikes us as being very thorough and does a follow up when required. We are quite confident of Dr. Lyle's skills and have no qualms in having him act as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2007