Ratings for Dr. Harold Stephany

Dr. Stephany has been our family doctor for 43 years. Now that he's retired, we are in disbelief! --Although we knew it was happening. He will be impossible to replace. He is very caring and always took the time to listen no matter how busy he was. Never felt rushed. He also never had a problem referring us to specialists when needed. Not too people can say they have had a family doctor for several decades especially now when this area has exploded with insane development. It's special to have a doctor who knows all your family history, who has been there for births and illness. Someone who you can trust! We also appreciated the fact he wasn't one to push pills needlessly, unlike some doctors...

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Beat family doctor in town when he was in his prime. Sad to hear he is retiring. He has been a doctor to many of my family members.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr S has been my doc since the day he helped bring me into this world and he has been by my side throughout my lifes ups and downs and for that I could never thank him enough. DR S YOU ROCK! LIVE FOREVER!!! because there is just so so so few like you!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Not only was he extremely knowledgeable and efficient, he was kind and caring also. Would recommend him to anyone in need of good medical care, and good old fashioned gentlemanliness. Let's hope he practices for a long time yet.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Has been my family doctor since 1980 and, as already mentioned, he is truly amazing !

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Has been my family doctor snice I was born and is definitely amazing !

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr Stephany is the best Dr I've ever had. Been my dr 30+ years now

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Stephany was my doctor for over 20 years while I lived in Langley. Having moved to the North Shore, I have another doctor now who is adequate, but not even close to Dr. Stephany. Sometimes I feel like driving all the way to Langley again just so I can claim him as my doctor once more. He's absolutely first class!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Stephany has been my Dr for 30 years. He is always kind, caring & companionate. He listens and takes action. His staff is helpful & friendly. My only complaint is that he is a busy man & it can be hard to get an appointment in less than 2 weeks but I guess that's because he's so popular ;-)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Stephany has been our family doctor since 1976. He is knowledgeable and very thorough and excellent to talk to. Always feel welcome there and he takes the time to listen to your needs. Will miss him if he retires!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011