Ratings for Dr. Noelle C. Kisting

Dr Kisting is an outsttanding Dr. She treats you more like a caring friend and not just like a number. I have been seeing her for many years and would highly recommand her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr. Kisting took over when my other family Dr. passed away. I have been seeing her for years now and I LOVE HER. Her bedside manner is amazing. She is knowledgable and extremely caring about her patients. She remembers me EVERY time I come and I appreciate her taking the time with me at each appointment. She sometimes runs late but I forgive her because I know she is giving each of her patients her undivided attention and not just getting you in and out. I love Dr. Kisitng and would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. Kisting is the best doctor I've ever been to. She is patient, really listens to her patients, and goes above and beyond to find a diagnosis and the best treatment. After years of being treated for the wrong disease, Dr. Kisting found the correct one and the right medication, and I'm doing better than ever. I work in health care and everyone I know who sees her raves- a truly remarkable MD.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

many of the staff were not helpful, but short/rude, and I was treated very poorly

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Dr. Kisting is one of the best doctors I have ever worked with. She has always been pleasant, patient, understanding, and listens intently to my concerns. She helped diagnose a rare condition I had after many doctors had written it off as psychosomatic, and now I'm doing great! I would 100% recommend seeing Dr. Kisting.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. Noelle C. Kisting's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med