Ratings for Dr. Payam Marouni

When I read the reviews about the office stuff I was alarmed. Found those nasty remarks to be unfounded!!! The office stuff is great!!! When I called to make the appointment, they got back to me in a timely manner and answered all my questions. When I got to the office, they were very welcoming. The doctor is very personable and friendly. He was recommended to me by my kids' pediatrician, who I highly trust, therefore, I was going to see him regardless of the reviews I read about the office stuff. So glad I did! I highly recommend Dr. Marouni!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I was very pleased of the care and attention from Dr. Marouni. I received a appointment right away, his office staff was very welcoming. I would definitely recommend him and make him my family physician.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Payam Marouni was been my doctor since I move in from New York, He is very compassionate , knowledgeable and patient. The staff are all nice and helpful I recommended this doctor to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Staff was nice but disorganized, I have to call several times before I get my authorizations and referral papers. I've been a patient for over a year, but for the last several visits I haven't even seen dr. Marouni, he has his nurse examine me and recommend treatment ...

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Best doctor in the valley. I've been taking my son to him since he was born. He always answers all of my questions.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

We are staying with this doctor until the end of our days, he is just wonderfull. Very caring, spends time listening to your concerns and tries to responds to all questions with simples words, i went to get a iud and he was very patience and gentle with me, at the end o the app my husband switch from his prim.ph. Ti him, thats how pleased we were with the way he treated us. He's very knowledgeable, and seems very passionate about his career.im taking my son to his office too, that will fyllu make him our family doctor :)

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I am greatful I found this doctor and office. The staff is great and the wait is fair.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Molina
Multiplan
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I read the reviews about the office stuff I was alarmed. Found those nasty remarks to be unfounded!!! The office stuff is great!!! When I called to make..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very pleased of the care and attention from Dr. Marouni. I received a appointment right away, his office staff was very welcoming. I would definitely rec..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor in the valley! I had an issue that I was embarrassed about and he made me feel very condortable"

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor me and my husband have been seen by. Very compassionate. Answer all of our questions. Highly recommend Dr Marouni. "

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor I and my husband has seen. Answers all questions and very compassionate with us. Would recommend Dr Marouni to all my family. Best caring Doctor"

July 11, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Payam Marouni was been my doctor since I move in from New York, He is very compassionate , knowledgeable and patient. The staff are all nice and helpful I..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Staff was nice but disorganized, I have to call several times before I get my authorizations and referral papers. I've been a patient for over a year, but for t..."

May 4, 2015