Ratings for Dr. Theo Corpus

Dr. Corpus is honestly a great doctor! My family has been seeing him for over 20 years and he has always been supportive, knowledgeable and caring in our time of need. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

We have had Dr Corpus since my Son was 12 days old. He is now 19. I hope I never have to go to another Dr. He is like a Friend to the Family. He always gives his time and help when he can. Like I said he is like talking to a Friend instead of my Dr. I have to say his Nurses are great! Just the staff not to fussy about.If I could ever recommend a Dr it would be Dr Corpus.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Went to see Dr Corpus for a visit 20 years ago, Our family doctor was retiring and during this visit he diagnosed one of my children with an issue that all other doctors missed. Even if I hadn't chosen him for our new Family doctor way back then he was still concerned and set us on the right path. Dr Corpus will have to leave us before we would even consider giving him up for any reason. Dr Corpus has taken very good care of my children and has carried on to take care of my grand children. I wish Dr Corpus the very best life has to offer him. He is a great man who gives so much of himself to his patients and also to his community as he participates in many things. This is a great man who keeps giving of himself.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Corpus is an incredible doctor. All physicians should strive to emulate this man and his talent.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Dr corpus is an amazing doctor. It's too bad his receptionists are horrible. They are unnecessarily rude. Understandably, it is a busy office... But their attitude is unnecessary. Everybody has their right to a bad day, but I think everyday is a little excessive. I have actually changed family doctors because I couldn't take it anymore! And he was my doctor for over 10 years. I would gladly go back to him if he had new receptionists.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

My family has been going to Dr Corpus since '98 and we are so fortunate to have him. He genuinely cares, he's professional, punctual and very very thorough. He caught my mothers cancer from an ultrasound for another issue, even the specialist them self was hesitant to do a biopsy. I have complete faith in his abilities and would never consider changing Drs, I moved to another area and travel to keep him as our physician. His nurses are kind and work hard and most of the front staff are friendly with the exception of one who has been there a long time (the group of Drs share front end staff, I doubt he has control over the hiring as I can't imagine him keeping around someone so nasty) I just avoid the cranky woman and book with Jen or one of the other nicer girls. I highly recommend Dr C!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr Corpus is one of the best of the best, you couldn't get anyone better. His nurses are fantastic but his biggest downfall would be his front end staff. The secretaries are very rude and confrontational. I do know of 3 people that have gone on to another Doctor just because of his secretaries. It's too bad because Dr Corpus is the Best !!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Corpus is hands down the best doctor out there. He is careful, considerate and very knowledgeable. He's also very thorough and takes his time.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Love Dr.Corpus.. He's been my doctor since I was seven and I'm now twenty- He generally cares and tells me everything up front! I never feel judged and very welcomed every time I walk through his door! It takes me no time to book an appointment and he'll take his time with each paitent- I've had sessions take 5 mins to 30mins, I never feel like I'm being pushed out the door! Overall I wouldn't EVER trade him over another doctor! AMAZING!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011