Ratings for Dr. Natalie C. LaMond

The staff (specifically Dr. Lamond's nurse) is quite brusque and not pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

For the first few years, I felt very comfortable with this practice, however, 6 mo ago they turned me over to a NP and I didn't get to see a doctor after that. I was having chronic pain issues and they very abruptly dropped me from their services. They were concerned with the amount to pain meds I was requiring. They do not feel comfortable managing pain at all, so I suggest, that if you see them and you have chronic pain, ask for a referral to a pain specialist. I practically begged for a MRI due to numbness in my feet--they referred me to a neurologist and told me to get the MRI from him (a month later). I made a trip to my Chiropractor who was VERY concerned about the burning and numbness in my feet and referred me immediately for an MRI. Turns out I had a bulging disc that is now being treated appropriately. I just wish they had sat down with me, discussed their concerns about my pain meds in person. Instead, the office called(not a nurse/MD) & discharged me. Cruel/unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

They're new staff isn't as nice as they used to be. Also it's impossible to get in if you're sick. I've actually changed doctors because of this. But Natalie is an amazing doctor and I always felt that her and her husband knew me and cared. I just wish you didn't have to wait at least 3 days to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

No time allowed in schedule for sick patients! Had to go to emergency care center - NOT happy. Also, too expensive.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Natalie C. LaMond's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hendersonville, NC