Ratings for Dr. Oliver L. Janolo

I got hurt at work and I had to see him about my neck he got me an mri so yesterday I had to go back for the results and he tells me that hit to my head that knock me out could not of caused my neck problems so I asked him did could it of aggravated more problems then what I had and he said it could of but not sure so he tells me to go see a orthopedic surgeon about my neck but he was telling workers comp that it wasn't the injury that caused my neck problems. I would have to say that he is very unprofessional doctor he does not specialize in neck and spine but he will tell workers comp that the injury didn't do it and screw my claim I asked him if I can still use my workers comp claim to go to another doctor and he tells me no because what he is telling workers comp i have to use my own insurance but if the orthopedic doctor says it was do to the injury than we can reopen the claim? Why wouldn't he just wait till I get the 2nd opinion before you screw me on my claim very poor doctor if you ask me would never go back.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

I would avoid this doctor. He is very rude, impatient, uncaring, unknowledgable and has trouble using english.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009