Ratings for Dr. Mounaf M. Alsamman

Very good doctor. He gets to the root of the problem

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

I first saw Dr.Alsamman in 2009 at the Wyoming clinic, not knowing what was going on with me. He worked with me and finally figured out the illness. It took a little while, but he did not dismiss me like so many others. He was genually concerned about me which now days as you may have found out is hard to find. In 2011 I moved to south Mpls and traveled out to see him at times an hour and 45 mins. in rush hour, I didn't care. I was so happy when he told me he was moving to a closer clinic, but if it was farther away I would still travel to see him. He knows what he is doing and is very helpful and always on time. I don't know if the doctors read these or not, but if you happen to I just want to say THANK YOU very much. A satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Last year I saw Dr. Alsamman a couple of times when he was at the Wyoming Clinic. He has always been a very good listener. He takes a proactive approach and asked questions pertinent to my visit as well as some general questions regarding overall health. After being misdiagnosed by another GP, he made a correct diagnosis, prescribed meds and I recovered. Using e-visits, I found him to have a good response time and very helpful. He is polite and professional at all times while not being cold and clinical. In other words, treats people with respect and not like a lab sample! I would recommend him to family and friends any time and was disappointed when he left his practice near my home.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

very well spoken and polite while he held my testicals

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

FOUND HIM TO BE A VERY COLD AND DID NOT CARE ABOUT MY NEED

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

This doctor really cares about helping people. He takes time to get to know the patient and always helps me. I would recommend him anyday.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009