Ratings for Dr. Pooya A. Ataii

I have had several cosmetic procedures to help my aging face by Dr. Ataii and he is the most talented doctor I have ever seen. He is a master at his craft and has the most gentle hands. I have told all my friends about him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

His eye for attention and perfection is one of a kind. Had injectables performed by him and everyone said how natural and well rested I looked. I tell all my friends about him

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Not only is he a cosmetic surgeon but an artist! He suggested a few non-invasive procedures for my face and neck and I look 10 years younger without having surgery!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Ataii performed skin tightening on my face. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. He is a compassionate perfectionist.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

This doctor is a family practitioner, he is not a dermatologist and has never had any dermatology training. Just read his own website. He doesn’t say where he went for dermatology training or that he is board certified in and real specialty, only made up ones. He is mainly out for the money which is fine but realize that he misrepresents his training.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Ataii for the past 5 years and have had several cosmetic procedures by him. I have never met a more conscientious, caring, meticulous, and comforting surgeon. I wish more doctors could be like him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I had a procedure done here and found out later that this doctor is not a dermatologist as he previously represented. That is not ethical. I learned this information from another doctor and sure enough when I did my research I found Dr. Ataii is not Board Certified as a Dermatologist.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009