Ratings for Dr. Louella Lobo

We have had many Professional experience Family physicians over the years however Dr. Logan is the most inexperienced and unprofessional and unknowledgeable doctor we have ever encountered

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

She has been the most mean and uncaring non professional dr. I have ever seen. She treated me very poorly when I saw her for the first time she questioned me as if she was a lawyer. In the end she overcharge me for a doctors note. She did not tell me the charges up front as I asked, she said only the office manager had the price. When I find out the price I did not pick up her note and I was not in agreement to pay. As the Office manager was over charging me and threatening to close my file. I will never see this Dr again as she is very intimidating and scary!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr lobo One of the most unprofessional on knowledgable and inconsiderate healthcare provider I have ever dealt with

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr Lobo is considerate, knowledgeable , and a skilled practioner. She consistently follows up. Pleased to be with her

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Lobo for about 15 years or more .She takes time to understand your problems and if there is anything beyond her understanding then she definitely talks to her colleagues. She's been very helpful to my family. Everything positive

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Lobo is a wonderful caring doctor. She is patient and takes the time to listen to her patients and always makes you feel better. Over the years she has been thorough and even calls you at home to make sure everything is alright. She loves what she does and is so knowledgeable when it comes to the latest medications, making referrals to the best specialists and being engaged in your overall health. My family wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I had to see this Dr. once at the after hours walk-in clinic of the Dr.'s office. One possibility of my symptoms was that I was pregnant. I wasn't on birth control as I was taking a break from it. I was in my late 30's (I probably had a good 10-15 years on her at the time) and in a committed relationship. A pregnancy at that point wouldn't have been planned but would have been welcome and wonderful. Dr. Lobo spoke to me like I was a 14-year-old. She berated me when I told her I wasn't on birth control and told me that she, "didn't want to see me back in her office in six months time with an unwanted pregnancy". I never went back to her and refused to see her if she was the only Dr. available. I hope her bedside manner has improved. I would have given her 0 stars but that is not an option on this scale.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

You get 10 mins. Your rushed out if her office in 10 mins . Never goes beyond what she has to do. Like an assembly line. Its obvious that is all about how much money she can make.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I have been going to Dr Lobo for 15 years. Very good caring Dr. Not afraid to refer to specialist when needed. Would never change drs.

Submitted September 9, 2014

Very good listener, thorough, helpful. Have been seeing her for more than 10 years

Submitted April 9, 2013