Ratings for Dr. Louella Lobo

I have been a patient of Dr Lobo for about 15 years or more .She takes time to understand your problems and if there is anything beyond her understanding then she definitely talks to her colleagues. She's been very helpful to my family. Everything positive

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Lobo is a wonderful caring doctor. She is patient and takes the time to listen to her patients and always makes you feel better. Over the years she has been thorough and even calls you at home to make sure everything is alright. She loves what she does and is so knowledgeable when it comes to the latest medications, making referrals to the best specialists and being engaged in your overall health. My family wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I had to see this Dr. once at the after hours walk-in clinic of the Dr.'s office. One possibility of my symptoms was that I was pregnant. I wasn't on birth control as I was taking a break from it. I was in my late 30's (I probably had a good 10-15 years on her at the time) and in a committed relationship. A pregnancy at that point wouldn't have been planned but would have been welcome and wonderful. Dr. Lobo spoke to me like I was a 14-year-old. She berated me when I told her I wasn't on birth control and told me that she, "didn't want to see me back in her office in six months time with an unwanted pregnancy". I never went back to her and refused to see her if she was the only Dr. available. I hope her bedside manner has improved. I would have given her 0 stars but that is not an option on this scale.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

You get 10 mins. Your rushed out if her office in 10 mins . Never goes beyond what she has to do. Like an assembly line. Its obvious that is all about how much money she can make.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I have been going to Dr Lobo for 15 years. Very good caring Dr. Not afraid to refer to specialist when needed. Would never change drs.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Very good listener, thorough, helpful. Have been seeing her for more than 10 years

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Lobo is only useful for normal visits but whenever you have an issue, she has a way to avoid getting involved maybe in the fear of actually be caring dr. I regret ever having her as a dr. I have had serious injuries and all my tests have been suggested by other doctors not her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Lobo for over 15 years, and after all this time, I still feel uncomfortable with her. She is friendly enough, but superficial. After seeing her twice in one week because of sudden changes in my medical condition, she still refused to have any diagnostic exams, asking me what I thought my medical problem was?! I had to go to emergency, and there, I had a CT scan,and found out I have something requiring more scans, specialists appointment etc...she totally missed this one! Not the first time. Very disappointed. I'm looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

great family Dr. always make time to answer all my questions

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012