Ratings for Dr. Nancy J. Elsbury

This was my first time to this doctor. I have had some weight gain and I had specific questions about hormone issues which she told me "not to worry about". She told me that gaining weight is probably due to the fact that I am getting my PhD--really? Like implying that I sit on my butt all the time--I run 35-40 miles a week. And when I told her I felt bloated and puffy a lot, she told me to watch my sodium intake. Does she think I am stupid?? I know salt makes me puffy--come on. Then she told me to try probiotics--and if they didn't work, try a different kind of probiotic. And during the breast exam she didn't even MENTION the lump I have in my breast (that I know about and have had looked at but she didn't even find it apparently). I am going to make a trip to my previous doctor (who is 600 miles away) because she actually cares--and is willing to try to figure things out like a doctor should. I'll NEVER, EVER go back.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

This doctor charged me for an additional appointment because I asked a question that she could not even help me with. She referred me to someone else and charged me an extra $115 on top of the cost for the physical i went in for without letting me know that would be the case. She acted like she did not care at all about me and did not even bother to do a complete checkup. She was not a good doctor anyway. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Nancy J. Elsbury's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)