Ratings for Dr. Ralph L. Carullo

They do not schedule appointments. It's a walk in basis. Doctor was friendly- knowledgeable... made the wait worth it. Thank you Dr Carullo

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

This Doctor is amazing! I'm leaving my current PCP And will continue to visit his office with my medical needs. A good find. He even said, "when I was leaving." 😉

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Awesome Doctor in the new world of nurses and assistants providing care. Not only a DOCTOR but a caring compassionate one that took great care of my father.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Great doctor! Very nice and efficient. No rush, listened and prescribed with good bedside manners. I would recommend this clinic. Something I won't do often. I hate going to see doctors but I will say this was a painless pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I would highly recommend this physician. He gave an accurate diagnosis and an effective treatment plan, and made me feel as comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

This doctor was extremely kind, explained everything in a very clear way and I really liked his bedside manners. I hope I don't need any doctor's visits soon, but if I do, I will definitely refer to him again

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Thank you for everything. It's nice to see a doctor who is actually concerned about the welfare of their patients.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010