Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Gawelko

He fails to listen. Does not work with patient. Doctor needs to realize people are all different and treat accordingly. Pushes his idea of the best medicines even when you tell him the meds won't work for you.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

We really like Dr. Gawelko. He is caring, knowledgable and attentitive. Husband, daughter and I are all patients and are all pleased with him and his staff. They always work with us and our schedules. Refills are promptly filled, tests results are given right away. We've gone though many doctors since moving to AZ in 2007 and are finally satisfied!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Not satisfied. Don't feel he listens well. Probably not going to take family to this practice again. Previously used this service for years.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

This doctor does not listen well and fails to grasp the scope of a situation before prescribing meds. He prescribed me two meds that not only made me feel worse, they left lasting symptoms that took weeks to correct. I believe that if he listened more and worked on his bedside manner, he would be a more effective MD.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Gawelko took his time and listened to us. Ive been to many Doctors affiliated with JCL and he is the best by far that we have seen.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

Wonderful and caring doctor. My whole family goes there to see him. The staff is always helpful as well. I can always get in for an appointment on the SAME DAY! There are not many offices that offer that! I NEVER felt rushed and he explains things so that I truly understand. Great bedside manner. Best doctor I have seen in years. I completely DISAGREE with the previous patient's comments.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Gawelko is the worst doctor I've ever seen. He has no personality and is extremely rude. He seems to be more concerned about protecting himself, than helping patients!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Best doc out of 5 I've tried. And, you complainer #1, please tell me the name of any doctor you've seen where you didn't have to wait. I think this anxiety issue of yours tainted your rating. And #3 perhaps you had nothing wrong with you to take up his valuable time. I'm just sayin'.....

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Rushed. Uncaring. Overheard him talking about another patient. Can imagine what he will say about me.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Dr. Paul E. Gawelko's Credentials

• Mid West Medical College (Grad. 2006)

Top Hospitals in Peoria, AZ