Ratings for Dr. Elliott Rappaport

If this is the same doctor, he was made to resign from the practice of medicine in 2002 after sexual accusations. Why are there still current ratings? This is based on my own reading of the following URL. If people are still seeing him, they *must* be informed of this news report. He's no longer allowed to practice medicine! http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090311/mtl_drsexassault_090311/ER

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

He is so arogant. No compassion on his patients. After my third visit I told him you will never see me again.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

Les incompétents de ce genre se retrouve souvent et malheureusement, dans les milieux défavorisés... Les gens ont foi en leur médecin... À la fin des années 80, ses déboires étaient déjà connus dans le tout Saint-Henri, et même au Collège des médecin. Dommage qu'ils n'aient rien fait...

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Petite, il m'a déjà dit que je faisais de l'eczéma dans le cou alors qu'en vérité je me grattais trop pcq j'avais attrapé des poux à l'école. Ridicule.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

This doctor was the most complaisant doctor. He was know in the neighborhood of St-Henri for providing to anyone wrongful medical paperwork for insurance or CSST.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

I had an awful experience with Dr. Rappaport. I felt very uncomfortable with him, feeling that he was somewhat inapporiate with me. I feel that he overexaggerated a medical condition he thought I might have; this made me very anixious. When I was a patient of his, he had a walk-in clinic in Saint- Henri. He is no longer working there and I do not know if he still practices.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007