Ratings for Dr. Waldemar Sztuczka

Dr. Sztuczka, In recent years, he has done a wonderful job of deepening medical knowledge. Now he is a better doctor, and you can confidently say he made an educational leap

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Fantastic Dr. Been taking care of me and my family for over 15 years.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Sztuczka has been my family doctor for many years. Very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Amazing dr. Very compassionate & understanding . Always helpful .

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

He my doctor of many years that I trust and respect

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

This is the best doctor in calgary!!!.. His spirt is genuine and heartfelt!!;).. I am very confidant in all diagnosis as he is the smartest dr I have ever encountered .. His secretary Adriana is so proficient and will do everything to help you to the point of bending over backwords .. Explain and she will work with you to make you special:) Best family business / practice ever!!!

Submitted June 30, 2015

What a wonderful doctor!!! The staff is so friendly as well!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I know this doctor for the last four years and he has been nothing but professional, compassionate and very helpful. He will help you with anything but you need to be honest with him. He knows his stuff very well and is the only doctor that has made me feel like a person not a number and I really like his easy approach. He never over diagnoses and won't send you for unnecessary MRIs or CT scans like other doctors would but he will explain you why you don't need and you should trust him because he has lots of experience.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Great guy and good doctor. Sometimes it's a pain to see your doctor, but I don't have that problem when I see Dr. Sztuczka.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

This is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered. As other users have stated, he announces to the entire waiting room what issues his previous patient was there for. The vulgar language used is extremely offensive and a doctor should not be discussing sex to patients waiting in his waiting room. He misdiagnosed me numerous times and even told me I had cancer when I didn't. His knowledge is completely outdated and he can't be bothered to try and help patients. The only thing that he is good for is getting sick notes without having to pay for them and he never actually questions wether you are sick or not. This is not a doctor if you value your health, find someone else!

Submitted June 5, 2014