Ratings for Dr. Mario Paskvalin

Dr. Paskvalin is amazing and so knowledgeable! Great doctor, extremely thorough, friendly, and bedside manor. I would absolutely recommend Dr Paskvalin to anyone!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I have only seen Dr. Paskvalin twice but He is the first to actually give a diagnosis and a name to my condition. I appreciate that he is not quick to prescribe narcotic pain medications. His staff is very prompt in securing clinical test appointments. he is helping me out with my appeal to disability insurance. I have seldom had a doctor who would give me printouts of test results. Very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

This dr takes time to hear ur life story w/sense of humour while doing so, but was of little to no help. My family dr wasn't getting regular updates fr him, and not at all once an insurance company was involved. He sang a different tune but WAS pleasant/supportive before that, go figure! Paperwork req'd fr him was like pulling teeth & suddenly the committment to his patient and her family GP was a burden. NEWS FLASH! It's YOUR JOB to supply necessary reports to patient's family GP & insurance companies! Obviously he didn't wanna get involved w/my insurance claim & had extremely poor follow-through & follow-up w/all involved w/my claim; not to mention last min appts cancelled on his part & VERY LONG waits in sitting area. As a funny man who spends more time "chattin" w/patients, he's great! However, as a DOCTOR - Paskvalin FAILED me, frustrated my family GP, etc., THEN told me "Sorry, there's nothing more I can do for you"..shortly thereafter, releasing me as his patient. How NICE. NOT!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

This is a doctor worthy of support of his patients. He knew that seeing me and providing medically required pain bloc injections meant the difference to me being to advocate my position as to continue to be a lawyer or whether I should be denied same ability. Thankfully to him I am that much able to fight to have my right reinstated.Thank you Dr. Paskvalin.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr P. is by far one of the best Dr.'s I have ever encountered. He has great bed side manner, is funny and empathetic and really takes the time to understand your problems and your life. He is extremely supportive and thorough and really listens to me if I don't want to try a certain treatment and helps me find an alternative. I see him often and yes, later in the day he is usually behind but,that is because he takes the time with every patient and the regular Dr slotted 10 minute appointment is no where near the time he takes with his patients. I just came back from my 10th visit with him and he stayed late to see me even when all his secretaries had all went home. HIGHLY recommended, if you get him you can count yourself lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Mario is a delightful and knowledgeable professional who demonstrates his compassion and respect with every interaction. His sense of humour is some of the best medicaine I have ever had. He is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

This doctor didn't even bother treating me. I saw him for an initial consultation and he only did a breif physical exam, took no history and pretty my accused me of only being depressed. Medication was perscibed and no follow up was ever done. I had four appointments in a row cancelled at the last minute with the briefest of explanation. He made me feels like an idiot and that I was not worth his time. I'm not even bothing to book another appointment- it would most likely get cancelled at the last minute anyways.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

all i can say is this doctor is absolutly the best, he actually he cares about his patients and takes the time to talk to me. i have only had to see him 2 times, but I think he is great!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Extremely friendly, with a sense of humor!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007